When to step forward

I know he has had so much pain, medicine he had but for some reason felt he should suffer . My sister in law his wife monitor his medicine then when he wanted it she refused to give it to him…sounds unbelieveable?
It happened this way.
I am not in their marriage…but that is my Brother and boundaries I am going to have to overstep…without him being hurt. Any advice i will consider

I’m sorry, but I’m a little confused… Are you saying he’s not wanting a 2nd transplant, and that he wants to take his medicine but his wife is not letting him take it?

I keep hearing a lot of negatives on the transplants, so my only thought is that it might have been so miserable he just doesn’t want to deal w/ it again?! I’m not sure what I would do in that situation. it’s so hard to watch loved ones suffer. :frowning:

DaddysLil Girl:
My brother had a transplant in April 07
It was very hard on him…but I believe if he had not went thru with it he would not still be here.
It is a very long process…and yes he said Not Again, so the Doctors at Vanderbilt said they wanted to try a new drug out?? He has already taken Relaind…I am not sure of the spelling, but it just passed thru in July 06. My Sister in Law does hold back medicines from him…but I havent figured out how to step up to her w/out him suffering more.

From: Daddys Lil Girl multiplemyeloma-cpt4663@lists.careplace.com
Date: 2007/06/22 Fri PM 11:21:12 EDT
To: jim_deb2@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [multiplemyeloma] When to step forward