Where can i find a good doctor

I have a flare up in my left foot and ankle and i am unable to walk because of it. every doctor i have found doesn’t know anything about rsds. i will go anywhere but if you know of any in tn it would help me alot.

Whitney where are you from? How far are you willing to travel?

I live in Columbus, OH. I have RSD, and am getting treatment with a number of people. Is there something I can do to help?

Hi Whitney:

I am sorry to hear of your RSD. I really don’t know of any doctors, I just moved to Michigan from Pennsylvania. I as of yet do not have a good Neurologist. I had doctored with a hand specialist, my rsd is in my hands/arms. I also went to pain clinics. I hope you find a good doctor. If anyone out there knows of any good Neurologists in Michigan that has knowledge of rsd, please let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Donna j

have you found a doctor yet?

Hi Whitney,
I’m not sure where you are at, I think the best thing to do is do a search of those doctors who understand RSD not all do. Also make sure they are on your insurance.
It took me 5 doctors until I had one believe me that I do have RSD, I didn’t know anything about it until my doc in Phila, PA really listened to me.
I really understand your pain of RSD, I am now total RSD, I have flare ups too, never give up always look for a reason to do something you need or want to do.
Hey good luck in your search or a doctor, & have a pain free day!
Love, Faithly