Where would be a good place to live for a person who has kartagener syndrome?

My daughter she’s 15 she has Kartagener Syndrome and we’ve been living in California. But now we want to move out of state. We would like to know what weather is good for her.

I once watched a webcast on the cystic fibrosis website. Somebody posed this exact question to one of the docs on the panel. His answer: “Move to a caring environment” Its not so much the weather that makes a difference to PCD in as much as good care, supportive friends and family and adequate resources that make the real difference. Having said that, some people feel that places with dry air/low humidity helps i.e. Arizona. I live in New York (hight humidity, pollution etc.) and went to Arizona on vacation. I didn’t notice any significant changes in my condition. Hope this helps. Good luck with your decision.

My son is 13 and has KS. We lived just outside of D.C and I noticed that my son had more health issues in the winter. We moved to FL when he was 7 and he has been done really well since then. He has much fewer colds and does not usually get sick. Sometimes the spring time can be a little harder on him because of allergies, but that too is getting better as he gets older. I feel that he would have more health issues if we had stayed in D.C.