Who on this board wants to study narcissim with susiejo & blitzen

HOW MANY ARE INTERESTED IN THIS?

SIGN UP AND ASK BLITZEN AND SUSIEJO TO BE THE OFFICERS AND FORM YOUR OWN GROUP, WHERE YOU CAN GO WITHOUT THE DISTRACTION OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED AND JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES.

HUGS MAMOLIE

Gaye Dalton has formed numerous groups, under different aliases (such as
"Invicta"). Usually, 3-10 members joined and the whole thing petered out
after a month or two.

She is a complete failure in everything she has ever tried to do and yet has
the gall to preach to others and to criticize them.

Sam

----- Original Message -----
To: palma@unet.com.mk
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [npd] WHO ON THIS BOARD WANTS TO STUDY NARCISSIM WITH SUSIEJO &
BLITZEN

Mamolie,

If you are not interested in particular posters, why do you read them? Why do you respond to them? Why do so many others?

This is a public forum with no moderators. Guess that leaves the discussion open doesn’t it?

Why not those who want to control conversation and censor go to those forum sites that provide that capability.

Sam,

You know perfectly well I am not INVICTA as well, so don’t be silly.

Why have you consistently spent 9 years publicly misrepresenting people you know to be, predatory, unscrupulous and manifest all the attributes that YOU call “Malignant Narcissism” as providing valid sources of support and healing?

GD

Better idea:

Join:
http://thepsychopath.freeforums.org/index.php
http://groups.msn.com/NARCI...NALITYDISORDER/general.msnw
http://health.groups.yahoo…rsonality_Disorder/messages

Instead of trying to manipulate this board into being more of the same brand of distortion and exploitation. (And worship Sam Vaknin without let or hindrance)

PROBLEM SOLVED
GD

LETS JUST SEE HOW MANY SIGN UP, FOR INTELIGENT ON GOING, ON GOING, ON GOING ,CONVERSTAIONS ABOUT

WHAT IS

WHAT IS NOT NARCISSISM,

ALL THE MEDICAL INFO YOU AND SUSIEJO HAVE

ONE OTHER REQUIREMENT: MUST HAVE A HATRED FOR SAM VAKNIN
AND THE STAMINA TO GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON,
EXPRESSING THAT HATRED

WISH YOU TWO LUCK IN FORING A GROUP WHO CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!HUGS MAMOLIE

just checking, no one signed up yet, maybe cause it is sunday, maybe tomorrow will bring more people to sign on.
Hugs mamolie

cant be arsed to read the ins andouts but i dont see your address anywhere here on THIS particular public forum and guess what, woudl i give a shit if it was…who would? your cyber enemies!!! Get a life is all i can say to anyone who believes a chit chat on a forum makes them somoeone special to ANYONE! Move away from the computer…Move away from the computer.

People

If you don't sign up soon, I am afriad this group will

have to be cancelled because of a lack of interest.

No one seems to give a crap

about learning more crap.

Guess they already know all they crap

they need to know or their brains

hurt from the abundance of crap

they didn't ask for in the first place.

just in case, you need more

Friday is last day to sign up for more crap

hugs mamolie

Hm, Blitzen, its amazing that Invicta signs YOUR name on her posts, on occasion. I know Invicta was using YOUR name when she got banned from an MSN board. Oh, excuse me its not Invicta, its Invictatwo.

What I am wondering, Ms Blitzen, where have you been for the last couple of years? Why did you disappear, not showing up anywhere online, for a few years, then coming back with in a blaze of glory? You were seen online in many places for a long time. Completely disappeared. What happened to you? Something you care to talk about? We can be very supportive.

I’m not really concerned, because I believe you can fully take care of yourself, but I just thought I’d ask.

Wahela said:

What happened to you? Something you care to talk about? We can be very supportive.

Yeah I can see that, mostly of the rope you want to half hang me with, shorty prior to drawing and quartering me.

:o)

Will you please show me where Invicta has signed my name to her posts…because if she EVER has, she and I have a date with a judge.

GD

Look up Zareaph on the Wikipedia…:o))

Sam

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:11 PM
BLITZEN

Sam said:

Look up Zareaph on the Wikipedia…:o))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zareaph

Sure Sam, they’ll enjoy that…really they will.

GD

No Sam, I believe it is Xereaphia.

I got it wrong, sorry. It’s Zeraeph.

Although with her copy-paste ability, it should be Xerographia…:o))

Sam

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:18 PM
BLITZEN

Google Xereaphia

LOL

Thank you for adding yet another alias to my collection of Gaye Dalton
handles.

The amazing thing is that she presents herself as such a champion of
morality and ethics while practicing the arts of the con-man with zeal and
gusto.

Sam

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:45 PM
BLITZEN

In case anybody is “reaching” here for what Sam is getting at, he means “Go over to Wikipedia, harass Zeraeph and vandalise articles”

The reason he needs you to do this is because he is already banned for “sockpuppeting” ie, creating fake identities to promote himself…

GD

No, I’m pretty sure he didn’t say "go over to Wikipedia, harass Zaraeph, and damage articles.

He only said “go look up Zaraeph”. I much prefer Google.

LOL.

I think you will find that a very pretty young lady called Christina has already politely suggested that this sort of posting should stop now:
http://www.careplace.com/forum/topic?id=6754&fs=0

However, if you want to continue a slanging match in public for any longer I am sure CZBZ will be happy to accommodate you on her MSN board:
http://groups.msn.com/WebofNarcissism/

GD