William's Syndrome Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about William’s Syndrome. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

The doctors believe that my 10 month baby has it and will be testing him here soon.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused:

We live in NSW, Australia and our daughter, Emma, was born in 2000 with Williams Syndrome. We run the Australian Williams Syndrome Forum - please visit it at http://wsaustralia.proboards55.com/index.cgi

Son Brett has Williams

my name is Karla, and my 29 year old son has Williams Syndrome. I am also his caregiver. I don’t know what else to say.

I am the mother of an 8-year-old daughter with Williams Syndrome.

My ,now 31 year old adopted daughter, Joy, was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome when she was 24. She had been diagnosed at age 2 with “Downs Like Syndrome” clinical features of Downs but normal chromosomes. A mother of a child with Williams asked me if Joy had Williams. After researching it, I concluded that she did. A genetist confirmed it.

I HAVE A 14 YR OLD DAUGHTER WITH WILLIAMS SYNDROME. WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT WITH OTHER PARENTS WHOSE CHILD ALSO HAS THIS SYNDROME AND LEARN MORE ABOUT IT.

I WANNA LEARN MORE ABOUT WILLIAMS SYNDROME AND COMFORT OTHERS WHO HAS A ILL CHILD AND OTHERS

My youngest daughter has William’s Syndrome. I was invited from Yahoo groups…thanks! Kim

I am interested because I am raising a child with williams syndrome. I want to learn more about the conditon so that I can better care for my child. I would like to connect with people that not only are raising child with this condition, but individuals that are actually livining with it.

my name is ali and i got 7 year boy with williaims sydroum.

My newphew born with this Syndrome

I live in Moscow (Russia), our daughter Ksenia was just diagnosed with WS and we need to talk about it, just advice, help and not feeling alone.

I am intersted in Williams Syndrome, I work for a company that assists the developmentally disabled.

I have a 13 yr old son with WS, I am interested in hearing from people in my area with WS.

I am looking for someone to talk to about an adult with williams syndrome. I have a daughter that is 37 years old. thank you.