Wondering if it is worth it

I DECIDED TO STAY AT CAREPLACE BECAUSE I KNEW THAT THIS IS THE BEST PLACE FOR ME. NOW I AM WONDERING. FOR SOME REASON, PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE ON THE FORUM, NAMES ARE BEING CALLED AND FRIENDSHIPS ARE ENDING. IT ISNT WORTH IT.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDSHIPS. I HAAVE NEVER EVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN SPIRITED OR CRUEL. AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TO BE TRUE THAN YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. I AM SADDEN BY THESE TURN OF EVENTS BUT I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED A LIAR. GOODBYE EVERYONE. PLEASE TAKE CARE

Don’t leave, Sweetness! Don’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. This IS a support website for ALL of us, not just for ONE of us, JUST REMEMBER THAT! You are a very special person. You are much needed and appreciated here. Not one of us “owns” the place and some people need to remember that, get their own shit in order, before they start pointing fingers at other people! Remember when they point fingers at others, there are always three more pointing back at them!!!

IT IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF NOW. IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING.

So glad Kaydence and as you can see there are those that would continue that line of cutting, back biting, no matter what.
Glad you got it straight and you know what’s what for real.

Kaydence, I am please to know that you are staying here a careplace. I hope that I never hurt you in any way. I know that this is a site for us to show love and support for one another. This is never to be a site for anyone to hurt another. Just remember the “Law of Three”. Whatever we do to each other Positive or Negative comes back to us 3x3x3. In other words, what goes around, comes around.

There are other sites on the web for us all to us for support as well as Careplace. I did some homework of my own. They just didn’t seem to be anything like Careplace. The sites were not as personalized as Careplace. I encourage you to stay with us at Careplace. Even though, there are always going to be those few who continue to act Childish and Cruel to each other.

Love and Light
Blessed Be)O(

EagleSpirit