WW Shoes? Little Boy!

Hi all! So where do we get shoes for our little guys?

When my son was 2 he had to wear special shoes. We had to go to a special orthopedic store to get them. I would try a place that makes prostitics in our small town we have one called Advanced prostitics. But your orthopedic doctor should know where you should go for these. When ny son needed them it was back in 1978 , but I do know they are out there. Hope this helps.