Alzheimer's Disease Member Introductions

Hello all. I have had these tumors for over 35 years. I’ve had some removed, and enjoyed temporary relief, but they have always come back in force. I am living with the pain and take Advil, for the so so days and Vicodin for the more painful days. I am interested in knowing if research is being done and what the long range results might be. I am 59 and have at least 50 on my arms, torso and legs. Thank you.

Hi, My name is Daniel Hansen, I am a Doctor of Upper Cervical Chiropractic. I have seen many sufferers get well from all sorts of disorders such as: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chronic pain, Migraine headaches, Asthma, Carpal Tunnel, Seizures, Meniere’s Disease, Bell’s Palsy, Fibromyalgia. My mission is to get sick people well. I am here for support and to care for those that suffer from terrible disorders.

I would like to talk with others who are caretakers.

AM A DOC STUDENT AND WILLIN TO HELP /LEARN

my mom has a gardian and wants to move her closer to her
house , when she has been living in this nursing home for 2
years… i feel this move would hurt her and that the gardian
is being selffish on her part …wanting to know what would happen to a person with alzheimer’s if they are placed in a new place and where i can get a doctor to help me without the gardian being there

My mother was diagnosed with alzheimers two years ago. After coming to terms with her diagnosis I wanted to learn everything I could about the condition and to help understand what to expect with this disease. After visiting her this weekend (she lives 6.5 hours away) it is obvious that she the disease is progressing, and she is beginning to forget names and sometimes even faces. I would really like to connect with others who have been experiencing this painful journey. My situation is a little different in the fact that I am 36 and my mother is 76, so I feel too young to lose a mother, but in reality, she is at a common age of those people that become affected with A.D. , so if there are any other people who find themselves in my situation, I would love to hear from you.

neck problems and headache (verebal artery) i would like to connect with someone that knows more about this as I just got dignoised with this and had alot of tests ordered like MRA , doppler us test for ocalsion on v.a. and bonescan but the doctor dont tell me much until I taake the test what are they looking for? I know my head hurts alot and the left side of my neck I have had 2 strokes maybe someone can help me understand?

heeeeellloooo

80 y/o with malfunctioning vp shunt. seeing a new nsg tomorrow. the prior nsg said problem was due to ordinary aging. but it happened very suddenly while getting a harh neck massage.

I m a Distant Pranic Healer, Distant Energy Scanner and Pranic Psychotherapist.
I treat all kinds of physical, mental and emotional disorders without meds, without touch. without pain and without presence.
I remove coronary blockage, brain tumor and stones etc, sucessfully.
I m director to “Depollutionize Yourself & Be Transformed” program in which the entire human system is made free from all kinds of toxins, pollutants and waste materials without any effort with the help[ of latest breakthroughs like "Depollutionizing Chamber"
I conduct depollutionizing camps, worldwide, at the request of any group or organization for general mass.

My dear gramma has been diagnosed as mild to moderate. It is so sad, she has always been so sharp and intelligent.

My doctor discussed this the other day and I want to learn all I can concernig same, as I may have it.

Hello; I’m Carol in Tx, and my father recently passed away from Alzheimer’s 3 months after my mother passed away from being sick. We found out she had cancer. They both previously had strokes. After hurricane Rita, alot of people’s health declined, including my father, in which his symptoms got worse. My sister finally found a facility that takes care of Alzheimer’s patients. He was there 9 months and passed away. It is not too late for me to get more answers as to how this happens. He remembered us, and even was feeding himself the last time we visited. Thanks so much for this opportunity to do this.

my father just had a shunt place in is head

I have multiple lipomas. I need help to reduce it.

I have had spinal stinosis, and am being treated for it,
also know Iam a case that cannot be cured,but maybe helped…(?)

My 82 yr old father has finally been diagnosed with Alzheimers. He went from living in a horrible little trailer being financially drained by my cousin in Fla to spending the last 4 months with my daughter in NY. Now he’s moving to Atl. to live with my daughter M-F and me and my husband on weekends. My son is also here to help. We are just starting this horrible journey. It will be hard but with 4 generations at this moment, we will endure.

I was diagnosed with Lupus many years ago, and because of it, my health had been continuing to decline. I’ve had cancer twice, numerous surgeries and infections–in and out of the hospital constantly. A friend of mine encouraged me to try an organic powder he and his wife took that helped them. I have been using these Reliv products for about 4 months now, and have to say they really have made a big difference in my health. After the first week, I noticed my sinus infections had completely cleared up. That is something I had dealt with all my life and just expected to live with. I was allergic to everything before, it seemed. Then after about 1 1/2 months, I noticed I could get out of my car and the chair without the usual struggles because of stiffness from arthritis in my legs. Something I’ve also dealt with for some years. All my shooting pain is also gone from my joints, including hands. Most recently I’ve noticed my chronic bronchitis I’ve had for the past 3 years has been clearing up and the urinary tract infections. I had previously been going to the doctor at one point about every other week. I am continuing to take the Reliv products and hoping for continued improvement in my chronic bronchitis and urinary tract infections, which I’m told will come. On a side note benefit I never expected–I noticed too now that the cellulite in my legs I’ve had forever has been disappearing. That is an extra benefit I hadn’t even hoped for as I’d heard nothing really ever works except expensive massage machines and creams which doctors laugh at anyway. I also recently started trying another one of their Reliv products called, ReversAge, which I’ve noticed like some have told me that their hair started coming in it’s natural color again instead of gray. I’m told it has many other benefits. I wasn’t looking for younger hair, but am looking forward to some of the other stated benefits of memory improvement, reverse of damaged cells, and improved brain function. My father has a rare brain disease, so my brother and I started him on the Reliv products, and we’ve been told by doctors that they have been noticing an improvement already in his brain function. We feel he is near the end of this disease, so this was great news for us, even if it is just to give dad a little better quality of life at this point. Since then, I’ve been hearing of others who have had Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and MS that these products have greatly helped.

If anyone has further suggestions for urinary tract infections and chronic bronchitis, I am always open to more information.

my mother has Alzheimer’s Disease

Because my husband died of cholangiocarcinoma — diagnosed through autopsy— metastasis to spine, arm, femur and pelvis. I’ve never read of cholangio metastisizing to this extent and continue to read in hopes of confirming that his diagnosis was correct.