Anxiety Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Anxiety. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

I have social anixety and want to meet other people with the same condition.

the first word out of my mouth always seems to end with a period.

Because I think I have this condition…Dr. won’t say I have that I have it though…

I am on a journey, and today it brings me by you. Shadows follow us like a good friend, never failing to be by our side when we are in the dark and in need of light.

i suffer with daily anxiety in the form of social anxiety.i would like to learn how to get over this handicap and start to enjoy life

I have been suffering with GAD for 5 years. Im just looking for people to talk to who has the same condition.

I have suffered with social phobia (anxiety) all my life. I am trying to find a medication that will make my life some what normal.

I am a 34 year old hispanic male 5’10 185lbs. I love to workout,bike ride,catch a early movie at the movies, paintballing, I love cars and I want to meet new people. I believe I am a good friend to others, I am the type of guy that will have your back in any moment and will not leave you behind in any situation.

Im interested in this condition because i have been having very strong anxeity and panic attacks for a couple of years now just trying to learn more about it and how to cope with it better

i like building cumputers and seting up hardware / networking /studying programs and devices . gardening diy /
love animals been invoved with animal rescue looking after the old people where i live. like to here peoples life story,s dont like gossip

Im a Aussie farmer that suffers from anxiety ,depression and obsessive thoughts about my health .Been this way for years

I have had social phobia for a long time now. Would like to share thoughts and ideas with others suffering the same.

Been struggling with anxiety and need some answers, the Dr.s think they have all the answers, but they don’t!

Iwould like to get off medication I am taking for anxiety and depression. I’m tired all the time.

From Ct. 34 years old. Cuban and Italian…but born in the same town I live in now. I love to travel when I can. Love to hang with my daughter and my 3 pups. Live my life now to the fullest like every day is my last. Appreciate the little things in life now.(Ive learned how important that is)…but my issue is…zoloft 3yrs. Trying to loose weight. went from 138 to 188. (doc dont like and I dont either)…HELP!

its been 37 yrs & i just found out that i had (gad) generalized anxiety disorder.

I’m a 40 yr ols female who has been experienceing left sided chest pain right beside my sternum for almost two weeks now. It’s worse upon exsertion and while being active in my daily life. I’ve had some test that rule out cardiac although I’m still a little concerned it is cardiac related. :slight_smile: I think this is where the anxiety fits in! I would just like to hear some reassuring stories from others.

looking to meet more people dealing with social anxiety

I have about 30 different physical symptoms. No doctor seems to know the cause. I am going to try Cymbalta to see if it helps.