Anxiety Member Introductions

I am 30 years old and was born with Spina Bifida. I am just recently married and we are trying to conceive and I am hoping to connect with others who are in my situation.

depression groups in my area

Just looking for some friendship

My name is David. I’ve been struggling with major depression, anxiety (of all kinds), and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder as far back as the age of eight. I’m here to learn more about these problems, meet people with similar disorders, and help anyone that I can.

my name is ashley and i’ve been living with cystic fibrosis for 18 years. i been having a hard time being around friends who dont understand it. they are more afriad then i get. i explained up and down to my bestfriends they understand alittle bit but also known me for years. there are new friends in my life, that im so afriad they will judge me for what i have then who i really am as a person. i can never finds ways to say it or why i take meds before i eat or seveal meds aday. i’ve been picked on as a kid for having this illness and im tired of being different then everyone else. its hard to not know anyone with cf to share storys with. mostly to have someone understand what i’ve been through or how i have to live day by day with cystic fibrosis…college is right around the corner nd that makes me so worried i wont make any friends. its really hard living like this i would like to meet some great people out there who have it and here there storys.

I have experinced hurt by men. I am bi-polar and with mild mood instability. I am tired of being hurt. I would like a place that I could come to and talk about life without being judged.

I’m Diane, and I’m 18 years old. I was diagnosed in May 2006 and I had decompression surgery in November. Since then my symptoms have come back and they are getting worse… i just want some support.

i need some relieve, i’ve had problems for a couple years and have had no help.

Am Male 52 yrs old , married fot hte last 28 yrs to a woman who has been diagonised as BPD.

Would like to know more about it as it has affected me and my children in nagative manner

I am 22 yrs old. I was diagnosed with Gauchers in 1990 but started experiencing symptoms in 1988. My body was very affected by it particularly my bones. I currently take 2400 units a week of Cerezyme. I have a lot of health problems that aren’t characteristic to Gauchers but I am wondering if others experience the problems I have because usually the doctors aren’t able to fix the problems.

My name is Carrie,I suffer from f ibromyalgia,Depression,anxiet,Chronic pain,High cholesteroland much more,Iam going to court soon for my dissability soon.I would love to hear form anyone that knows what im going through

I HAVE ALOT OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT RUN IN MY FAMILY. I BELIEVE THAT NPD IS THE MAIN PROBLEM .I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT AND HOW TO LIVE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS IN REASONABLE PEACE.

I’m so tired of dating the wrong men. I want to learn how to appreciate the good ones and get rid of this horrible addiction to “bad boys”

My name in Linda (I hate introducing myself, sounds funny) I am just interested in connecting with others that deal with the day to day existance of never waking up OK. I never know what each day will bring as far as my moods go and I’m so tired. I often think of ending it all but I know many think like this, it’s quite normal for people like me. I’m tired of having to pretend that I’m OK for everyone because those who have never gone through anything like this think they can fix us or that it takes will power. If it had to do with will power I think many of us would be cured because I believe we are very strong people.

Mayo Clinic diagnosed my tremor as Benign Familial Essential Tremor 40 years ago, told me not to have the surgery because at that time it was only 50% successful, told me not to use medication but to drink a small brandy at bedtime if necessary. I only started using Propranolol 12 years ago when I retired but 2 years ago gradually stopped using it because it was affecting my memory. I only use Propranolol now before very special social events. For the past 15 years I have relied upon the Computer Tremor Support Groups for current information and support.

I am female of 30 years old I have been battling depression for about 15 years now I came across the site hoping to join here cause I feel that it would be a great place to learn and cope.

Hi I have been dealing with fibromyalgia for many years, and nobody understands what I go thru and what Im dealing with.People out there think alot of my illness is in my mind and Im just looking for attention.I would like to find people out here thats going thru what I’m going thru and see how they deal with it.Would love to just connect and talk to anyone that deals with any kind of illness.

My father has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Interested in learning as much as possible about it.

i need help to get my life together after 30+ years of emotional stress from relationships verbal abuse form my father. injustices out of my control.

I was hospitalized for severe depression coupled with thoughts of suicide last year around this very same time. I am feeling the same all over again. I shouldn’t feel this way, but I do. I am to be married in four days and for some reason I am so sad that I can’t enjoy the happy thought of finally getting married, after three years of waiting.
This wedding is not what I would of have dreamed of in anyway. My whole family has shun me, my friends are non exsistent and I feel so very alone. Yet, I know I am with the most loving person I have ever been with and ever will be with. I AM JUST SO HURT!! ::tears::