Anxiety Member Introductions

I am a wife and a mother of 5 all my children are grown up
I am 43 years old and when I lose someone to death I have anxiety attacks. I need some help my husband does not understand he thinks that what i am feeling is not real

I would like to meet people who suffer from anxiety disorder as a means of connecting with others who understand this afflication so we can support one another in on our journey to recovery.

I am a almost 70 year old female. Lately I can’t sleep worth a darn, and have no energy. Last year, I was diagnozed with asthma. However, at this time, I am not using any meds and am not coughing at all. Just absolutely no energy, and just last summer, I had lots of energy. Also, I have been trying to lost weight, lift weights three days a week, and walk about one-two miles another three days. Sundays is a day off, to go to church and just relax. Do I have a twin someplace?

I am an Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet that has been back for 2 years. I have been diagnoised with ptsd. because of situations I don’t have the time or money to seek counseling. the va only provides certain times to talk with counselers.

I am a very energenic, reserved, intelligent, more confident, goal oriented, and loving person. Who is ready to live but sometimes it’s just so hard with these anxiety attacks getting worse. Just when I think I have them under control they get even more intense.

I love all animals, and I have all the wild birds coming to my garden for their feed.
I have a grandson who is now 3 years old he is beautiful.

I’m shy and may seem like a boring person but I can be funny and silly at times. It takes awhile for me to get use to other people I don’t know. I like dogs and I’m allergic to cats. I can eat anything, as long as its fully dead. I love robots like Asimo and Astro Boy. I even love trees and nature. I don’t watch too much television but I do watch Cartoon Network on Fridays. I am single. If I could go over seas, I would love to visit Japan. I’m currently a Astro Boy fan. Forgot to mention, I also work out and I’m trying to loose some weight. I’m kinda a loner and socially awkward but wish I wasn’t. I’m confused on how to be an adult and perfer to be a kid forever. I’m confused on what’s going on in this world.

I was diagnosed with GAD and put on medication but it didn’t work for me it made me worse, so I have been off it and was doing better, but now it seems to be affecting my life again. especially my relationship with my boyfriend.

a personwho is sad, worries constantly,believe no one likes me, worries about others talking about me.

I would love to just be happy, and very calm.

I’m a mother of 3 kids and I from florida I have been married for 13yrs
I had been taking zoloft for 5yrs for anxiety and i stopped taking it two years ago and now i’m having horrible anxiety attacks again at night sometimes during the day.

I’m a quiet person who has a slight stutter and has a hard time getting close to people socially. I’m a loner and have worries that I’m not good enough or look good enough to make friends and have a love life. I’m gay and have a lot of fears about starting a relationship with another man. I’m very shy around strangers and in social situations . I get very nervous and tense around groups of people mostly parties,clubs, get togethers including family members. It also affects the kind of jobs I apply for and my concerns about fitting in at the job socially. I work to get paid like most of us, but there is a social side of the job that I have worries about. I’m 38 and have a lot of worries that I wont make it in life, but I keep trying. Wish me luck.

I recently was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, PSTD, and OCPD. I am looking for caring people who understand how I feel and hopefully provide me with helpful information. I hope that I can also be a help to others as they deal with their diagnoses.

I love singing, it is my passion. I only wish I could share it with everyone and not be afraid.

I have severe anxiety and currently taking lexapro 15mg 1x daily. I am extremely irritable. Can you help me?

Well, I’m a very anxious person :slight_smile:

I have chest and back pain. Difficult sleeping. Is there any otc product I can take?

I would like to connect with people who are also suffering with social anxiety.

I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder, and would like to meet others dealing with the same problems that I face.

I am shy and I have been diagnoised with a few conditions I am twenty -five and have had know luck with 'friends they just don’t last ,I have know idea why .I onlywant a few women friends my own age and can’t get it ti happen . I just don’t blend in to nthe norm in this sense or in every day life,normal is non exsistent just levels of normalcy .

I am a young mother (mid 20’s) of four children; ages 6yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs, and 5 months. I have been happily married for 7 years. I suffer from GAD and depression. It has had a grip on me since giving birth to my fourth child 5 months ago. I am currently taking prozac and buspar. I have alot of anxiety (thinking something horrible is going to happen to myself or someone I love). I would like to speak with others who suffer from these same conditions. Maybe by talking to others who are going through the same thing will help me understand my own anxiety.