Asperger's Syndrome Member Introductions

I would like to talk to others about life with Asperger’s Syndrome.

I have it and to get strait to the point its ruining my life and I’m only 15 and I want to know that I’m not alone in feeling alone and empty

I am a 57 year old man who was diagnosed about a year ago with AS. I have earned my living as a computer programmer for a long time. I have interests in traditional Celtic music, riding my BMW motorcycle and history.

I am a mom with an 11 year old son that was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome. He is doing great educationally. He is very bright but he is lacking in social skills.

My 5 year old was diagnosed in April.

parent and leader of support group

Hi. I live Frisco, Texas/ McKinney area. I have a 16 year old son recently dx. HFA. After years of many dx’s from many different Dr’s we finally got one that was smart enough to add all of the dx’s together and wala! (HFA) I’m looking for a suport group for teenagers so my son can meet someone on this planet that is like himself . (maybe one for me too!) also Im looking for a good psychotherapist in our area

I am the mother of a 13 1/2 year old son with Asperger’s. My husband and I work in the field of disabilities and have suspected for some time that he had Asperger’s. It has taken us from the age of 5 to 13 to get a proper diagnosis.

I have a boyfriend with Asperger’s. I would like to hear from others who are in a relationship with people with this syndrome.

I am a mom of a 14 year daughter with Aspergers. I would like to connect with other parents who are in the same situation.I would also like to see if there are teenagers like my daughter who she could talk with .Finally, I think that my husband also has some asperger traits.

Melissa

I have adopted a 14 year old son that has been diagnosed with this condition and I want learn all can to help him.He is very lonley He cant make friends and I feel sad for him.

I would first like to say to you all, god bless and the lord be with you all… I have a 9 year old daughter with aspergers and other stuff going on with her!!! I have tryed my hardest to handel it on my own, to find out I myself can not… I am sooooooo overwelmed with it all and need help and support from GOD and OTHERS…To top that a single MOM… Anger,meaness,and school are so out of controll that i’m at the end of my self… PLEASE ( HELP ) jojo

My son was just diagnosed with this disorder today. He is 16 and we have been through alot with him.

I am the mother of a 11 yr old boy who has HFA/Aspergers.
I would like to chat with others who have HFA/Aspergers and parents who live with them in order to learn and understand more while gaining and giving support. Thank you.

My son has been diagnos with this and the doctors act like they don’t know much about it. I just want some answers.

Hi I am Mom a a newly diagnosed aspie girl who’s 8 years old. I am looking forward to reading some interesting posts here.

My son was recently diagnosed with asperger’s syndrome. I want to learn as much as I can about it.

I have a son with ASD and suspect my husband has Asperger’s. I need to talk with others who have spouses with Asperger’s. I am at my wit’s end trying to deal with all of this. Help!

I am a special education teacher, but have a son with Asperger’s Syndrome. He is 11.

I live in Brooklyn, NY and have an 11 year old son with Aspergers. I am looking for a school, recreation, therapist for him.
Help!