Asthma Member Introductions

Hi, my daughter was born on boxing day with this condition. I knew before she was born she had it and that it wasn’t going to be easy. She is now nearly 6 months old and weighs only 7lb 1oz after being born at 4lb 4oz. Has anyone else experienced this??

my name is ashley and i’ve been living with cystic fibrosis for 18 years. i been having a hard time being around friends who dont understand it. they are more afriad then i get. i explained up and down to my bestfriends they understand alittle bit but also known me for years. there are new friends in my life, that im so afriad they will judge me for what i have then who i really am as a person. i can never finds ways to say it or why i take meds before i eat or seveal meds aday. i’ve been picked on as a kid for having this illness and im tired of being different then everyone else. its hard to not know anyone with cf to share storys with. mostly to have someone understand what i’ve been through or how i have to live day by day with cystic fibrosis…college is right around the corner nd that makes me so worried i wont make any friends. its really hard living like this i would like to meet some great people out there who have it and here there storys.

I’m Diane, and I’m 18 years old. I was diagnosed in May 2006 and I had decompression surgery in November. Since then my symptoms have come back and they are getting worse… i just want some support.

I am female of 30 years old I have been battling depression for about 15 years now I came across the site hoping to join here cause I feel that it would be a great place to learn and cope.

Relief for eczema

I am 6 months pregnant and suffer from depressions and afraid that I might hurt my baby

I was just diagnosed with Celiac and I have a four year old daughter that my doctor has told me has a very large chance at having it by her past medical history. Since I was diagnosed so recently (yesterday) I am just not dealing with this so well. I am twenty five years old and everything that they have diagnosed me with in the last ten years has just been a silent symptom of this diagnosis and now I don’t know what to believe.