Celiac Disease Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Celiac Disease. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

Mama to four, former amateur stage actress/director, currently pursueing writing

Sooo tired and in pain Yuck!

I am recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and am looking for information, education and support.

12 yr old son has been diagnosed with celiac disease 6 years ago.

I am a pastry chef/baker. My diagnosis put an end to my career. My daughter has also been diagnosed. It is my hope to open a 100% gluten free bakery/cafe in Portsmouth, NH. I am seeking advice, support, feedback…

I’m having a hard time with weight loss, hard to do anything when you are weak & light headed. Is this how I have live my life?

I have a friend with Coeliacs Disease, Scleroderma and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder and he has managed to balance his health with a special diet and use of essential oils. When I was looking up information about what Coeliacs/Celiacs Disease actaiully is. I discovered the Care Place by accident and thought some of the team might be interested to learn about what has worked for him.

celiac disease , w/ lactose intolerance, migranes-(msg & sulfites triggers), fibromyalgia

Have had this for many decades and want to connect with those who have had similar experiences with failure to diagnose over a long term basis.

full time carear for son that has a lot of health issues and gluten tolerance is one of them. i am finding recipes hard for him as he is a picky eater

Still have problems with eating all gluten free products. I still don’t feel well and am always sick.

I’m 41 years old, married with two children. I’ve been working as a nail technician for 23 yaers.

I would like to communicate with others with Ceolacs to overcome things like eating out etc. Also tips on cooking i.e. pastry.

at 48 with chest pain, they thought i had another ulcer. and found 3rd stage damage. 1 year later, i have had my ups and downs. but thanks to a dr who belives in vitamin therapy

My daughter, Abby, has celiac disease. She was diagnosed 8 months ago, at 17 mos old.

I am always looking for foods she can eat and I would love to chat with someone who has a toddler with CD.

I have just learned that I have celiac disease. I am now afraid to eat anything except plain food. I am even worried about my vitamins and chocolats. I need help.

Celiac & Diabetic (type 1)

I have a 16 month old son who was just dx w/Celiac on 2/20/07, and am happily married to my husband of 4 years. We live in Massachusetts.

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 5 years ago and have been following a gluten free diet ever since. Throughout that time I have received a tremendous amount of support from my family & friends. Recently I decided to create my own gluten free website & blog where I could share my gluten free knowledge and give back the support that was given to me.

I love to travel, so my gluten free stories and experiences are from all over the world.

Suzi…

www.gluten-free-living.net