Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Member Introductions

I have had both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia for over 20 years. I’m 45 and live in KY.

I have a huge medical history and am a medical miracle and pictured in a medical reference book at the age of 6. At the age of 16 months old I had portal hypertension which resulted in numerous surgeries replumbing and repiping my insides. I now suffer the consequences of such surgeries and dr’s in my area don’t know what to do with me. I suffer from this disease but not sure that I have actually been diagnosed. I need help.

i have been living with chronic pain in my lower back, jointpain in several places for 2yrs, i also have coeliac disease for the last 6yrs and suffer from epilepsy for the last 25yrs! think thats enough to start with!iwould really like to hear from people who suffer from similar conditions and maybe help me understand why my life has turned out this way please.

Past Lyme’s Disease. Hypothyroid.

I was diagnosed with Fybromyagia 4 months ago, and am finding the condition very difficult to cope with. I live in England and there doesn’t seem to be any support groups around. I would appreciate any feed back from fellow sufferers.

Live in the southern US with hubby of 37 years. Have grown son and a daughter who is fighting breast cancer. We have an 80 lb Airedale Terrier who thinks he’s a lap dog, and a cat who thinks he’s the boss of the dog. I love to paint and read. I mostly paint animal portraits. Hate to cook. Lots of health problems, but young at heart.

Hi,

I have fibromyagia & chronic fatigue. My husband does not believe it, but I assure you it is real.

Have more of an ME type condition with a lot of autonomic nerve dysfunctions but can still get around and be humorous. Am 34, look mid 20’s, am a licensed health professional currently not working. Would like to find other professionals on ideas about cures as I have many. Also maybe relationships as well; love music, art, languages, sports, almost anything interesting if I am able. Reply if you want more info on any previously described. Friends of course welcomed too.

I have had this this condition called fibromyalgia, which I’ve been doing ok with you know dealing with it., but now now I am starting to feel like I have chronic fatique,too. All I want to do is sleep all the time. I feel over whelmed with everything, work home adult kids ,etc I used to enjoy going out and having fun,but now its just to hard, I would rather just sleep or watch tv. there is more to this story,but it would take to long to type it all out at this time. I could realy use some friendly support or info on how to feel better, I’m to young to feel this old and tired all the time. CL.

I am 19 years old and I have been living with fibromyalgia and CFS since I was 14.

I have be dx with fibromyalgia, cfs, depression, oa, ra, degenerative arthritis, degenerative disc disease, allergies, asthma, and chronic migranes

I am a SAHM of 7.

My 4 older ones are adults now and out on their own so we just have the 3 younger ones at home caleb 10, bethany 8 and Michal 7.I

have had fibromyalgia and CFS for about 6 yrs. The fatigue at one point got so bad I was falling asleep in mid-sentence, I also fell asleep 2xs while driving.

I couldn’t stay awake and then my muscles would spasm and wake me up after being asleep less then 10 min.So I was always sleeping and always exhausted.

Between the fatigue, pain, IBS, migraines and hypothyroid I feel like I don’t have a life anymore.I am looking forward to meeting others with fibro and CFS to help support each other.It is so hard for others to understand.

At times it is hard for me to understand…

I have suffered for years with Depressions, and mild OCD. Arthritis and FM has gotten much worse in the last 2 years.

3 weeks ago I work up one morning with major pain in both arms and shoulders . My doctor said it was the rotator cuff in both shoulders. Just one more thing to add to the rest.

I turned 40 this past year. I have a loving husband and combined total of four kids between us. We live in Michigan surrounded by lots of animals and a lot of love.

I suffer from many conditions but the worst hit me (even though I was born with it) a few years back so I had to stop working. I suffer from a condition called Ehlers Danlos Syndrom or EDS. EDS is a connective tissue disease which makes all of my joints in my body weak. I can roll over during the night and easily dislocate my shoulders or wrists. EDS is a collagen disorder.

Collagen is in 90% of our body so therefore my entire body is weak along with internal tissues, eyes, ears, stomach, bowel and so on. EDS is also considered an arthritic condition which is very painful. Pain consumes my life.

I am tired, weak, scared and trying to figure out what to do with myself now that I can not work. I do have a loving family that supports me but it is really hard to get people to understand what I go through on a daily basis. I belong to many support groups so having that support is appreciated. I also try to give that same support to others that are suffering from some of the same problems that I suffer with.

Together we WILL get through this. :hugs:
We just need each other and love!

I have been diagnoised with Fibro for the past 6 years. I have had to leave a job of 18 years, and have not been able to return to any type of employment. So saying, my entire life has been affected, my lifestyple and quality of life. I am looking for further information, cause, new treatments etc.

I would like to share experiences about taking nexavir, I do myself take nexavir for about one week

My wife has had CFS for seven years I am her carer and work full time. I am very interested in research in the CFS area.

I have started a petition at ipetitions to urge governments to redirect CFS psychology research into CFS biology research so that real progress can be made.

My petition is at:

Just ignore the request for donation. Your signature will still be registered if you don’t donate.

I am just wanting to learn to see if Nexivir or kutapressin has been helpful for patients with CFS

I have been living with this for 4 years now. I would like to connect with people that are living with this and here how they are being treated and cope .

We need to learn what others who suffer from CFS are doing to feel a little better and to overcome some specific problems such as difficulty sleeping.