Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Member Introductions

I have had psoriasis for 35 years and have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue, restless leg My psoriasis has turned into psoriatic arthritis and I am taking Remicade. I have had two infusions and am scheduled for next in a week.I am amazed at the effect it has had and have great excitement about my health improvement. I got this e-mail address from my Remicade information sheet and wanted to learn anything I can.

I have chronic fatigue syndrome, as well as Fertility problems, and bouts of depression & anxiety

I am 49 and would like to connect with someone who at our age tries to exercise and eat right. Intrested in the condition because I have had two blood test come back positive on an Ebstein Barr, which seems to be connected to several conditions.

Officially diagnosed with depression Jan 2002 and bipolar Sep 2006, though struggling with both since I was a teenager.

I have a friend with Coeliacs Disease, Scleroderma and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder and he has managed to balance his health with a special diet and use of essential oils. When I was looking up information about what Coeliacs/Celiacs Disease actaiully is. I discovered the Care Place by accident and thought some of the team might be interested to learn about what has worked for him.

I am 57 years old and I suffer (they say) from cronice fatigue and fibor. I also had osteo arthritis and some spinal stenosis in my spine I go to pain managememt program. I am over weight and I am doing my best to fight it. I divorcing my husband of 39 years. I live with my single son for now. I plan getting my own place. I have 3 sons and 4 granddaughters 2 teens and almost 2 teens. I am a christian and I teach Sunday School. I am disabled and have 2 replaced knees and shoulder surgery. I have also had a bunch of other surgers through these years.

I HAVE VERY PAINFUL FIBROMYALGIA
I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND TALK TO OTHERS WITH MY CONDITION IN ORDER TO NOT FEEL ALONE WITH THIS.
I AM IN PAIN TOO MUCH TO DO MUCH.

I am a 26 year old woman. I have endometriosis and fibromyalgia for the last 10 years. Due to this I have spent my life researching both disorders.

I have recently moved to QLD in February with my daughter and two loved pooches.

I have suffered CFS,Fybromyalga,IBS and Tremours,Asthma and onset of tiredness and memory loss for 22 years.

December 2006 I was diagnosed with cancer which had the same symptoms as CFS.
I refused treatment and live my life on pain relief and bed rest being cared for by my daughter. I am active but tire easly. I like camping but driving is out. I enjoy swimming but my muscles go into spasms and the pain is unbelievable.

I live for my daughter and my pooches and a man i cant ever had, my EX.

I live solo and enjoy my days co-herient with my daughter and pooches.

I miss my two elderly boys but one day i still hope they come home and visit.

I’m a single 50 yr old female, loves my pets, stays to self because of illness, no children, little family, looking for MD in St. Louis, MO

I am 38 years mother of 3. my 19 year old daughter has been diagnosis with chronic fatigue synrome. i have tried lots of stuff to help her pain. i need to fine help and more information on this health issue.

cfids/me…hoping to find answers and hope for a cure! Anxiety, panic attacks. Fibromyalgia.

i’m interested in treatments that people have tried and have worked.

I am 55 years old and struggle daily with this - missing work frequently. I don’t seem to be able to find any doctors that can really help me. It is getting worse. I live in a small city in Kansas of about 160,000 people. However, very few doctors seem to be able to help me.

I would go anywhere to get some help and relief.

I have a hard time controlling my Type I diabetes due to the cost of supplies. Haven’t had insurance in years and was recently diagnosed with kidney disease. Is there help out there?

age 43 white male

I am miserable. Do not know who I am anymore. 48 year old female, probably have had CFS for 15 years. However for the past 9 months have been going down hill. Cannot do anything fun anymore, running fever of 100 to 101 most all of the time. My son 27, just doesn’t understand and he and I have always been so close. Just went to the Mayo Clinic, stayed 3 weeks, CFS, sleep deprived and PTSD were what I was told. Gave me sleeping pills and sent me on my way. Just do not want to live like this.

I recently discovered that I have a reactive state once more of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I would like to know more about this condition

I am a people person,i like people from all walks of life.I love to have fun .I joke around alot.I take things as they come and deal with them in my own way.

I’ve lived with CFIDS and FMS for the last seven years. After years of major struggle, I appeared to make great strides in recovery thanks to various medical treatments, medication, exerise and dietary changes. Unfortunately, I’m struggling though a relapse, fortunately not as severe as previous ones have been.

Having these illnesses have spurred me to work in public health as a career. I’d like to meet others who are still fighting to get better, with people who are looking for the social support–how to deal with family, friends, and loved ones who don’t totally understand, how to navigate romantic relationships with a chronic illness, etc.