Cimetidine for Vibrations

Brennie,

I know I’m late in answering. Did you make it to the doctor?

Hugs and spoons,
Pamela

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUGGESTIONS. I HAVE DISC HERNIATIONS IN C5,6,7, I AM SURE ITS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE OVER THE YEARS. (INJURIES FROM CAR ACCIDENTS AND HORSE!)… MY DOC WAS UNAVAILBLE TODAY. I WENT TO WORK (CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE), HAD DECOMPRESSION TRACTION, MUSCLE STIM ADJUSTMENT AND ACUPUNCTUR. I AM STILL IN QUITE A BIT OF PAIN.

I TOOK A VICATTROPHIN, AND ZANAFLEX, IT JUST DOESN’T GET THE NERVE PAIN. BEEN USING ICE AND TENS UNIT TOO. I HAVEN’T HAD A FLARE THIS INTENSE IN A LONG TIME…

I AVE A CERVICAL COLLAR SOMEWHERE I WILL TRY AND FIND IT, THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION. I SHOULD KNOW THAT I HAVE WORKED IN A CHIRO OFFICE FOR 16 YRS, DUH… NOT TOO SMART TODAY. I’LL BLAME IT ON THE DRUGS THIS TIMEM :wink:

I CAN ONLY SIT HERE FOR A FEW MIN. AT A TIME, THIS TYPING ONE HANDED IS TIRING…IS THAT A WORD?..HA

Brennie girl…we all feel your pain. It makes me wince to read about how you are suffering. I am in PT in hot water right now and have been doing the neck exercise with my neck under the water…(pull my chin in and hold)…I think when my neck gets so bad that it goes into spasym…the only thing that helps me is to get the heating pad really hot and put a soaking wet hand towel next to my skin and rest in bed…get the heating pad heated up first…then get your towel wet in hot water. This also helps my back when it is really bad…which it is today…but my foot hurts so bad it is helping keep my mind off my back…which is hurting so bad it is helping keep my mind off my shoulder…and so on!!! This weather changing around is killing us! Hope you are better already…If we could lift our arms we could hug! Grandma Sylvia

Oh dear, I am sorry your having this awful pain! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love & Hugs & Prayers & Hope,
Suri

Hi Sylvia,

Yes the weather changes are killing us! I love how you manage to keep a sense of humor through all your pain. I am very achy today, especially in my arms and legs. It is very windy and turning cold today. It is such fun trying to keep a bus on the road in a stiff cross wind with sore arms and hands. Maybe they should add a sail to the tops of these buses to add to the challenge.

Hugs and spoons,
Pamela