Cystic Fibrosis Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Cystic Fibrosis. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

I have a 20 year old son with Cystic Fibrosis. I also lost a niece to Cf at age 5 in 1985

I’m a cystic fibrosis patient. I live in MN, I also run the cystic fibrosis pen pal club and support group .

If you in being a part of my group please let me know in a private message. I’m also a nursing asst and a home health aide and i also have a cf support hotline that is open 24 hr a day 7 days a week.

Single mom with 3 kids, 1 w/cf. We stay very active and learn new things everyday about cf and hope to continue to do so so we can help these guys stay healthy. Any information is good information. Right now, we’ve just started liver medicine and I am sad because I would like to know that my child’s liver can reheal itself and not need liver medicine anymore. Is that possible?

Married mother of two sons, one 24 ncf, one 22 wcf. Both college students. I work for a Inpatient Hospice Facility in Ohio. I am interested in hearing from parents adn patients who are in the same age group as my sons. Thanks

I am a 28 y/o female with CF and recently became a mother.

I am the CEO of the national organisation supporting people with Cystic Fibrosis

wrote the first cf childrens book
www.kylesfirstcrush.com

I have Cystic Fibrosis and am going to make a documentary on living with Cf as an adult. Jend from here suggested I come and have a look around here!

I hope to inspire younger people with CF or their parents. If anyone needs inspiration on living with CF don’t hesitate to contact me!

i have a friend 12yrs old that has CF and i was hoping he could get a pen friend as he doesn’t have a computer. I would like to know more about it too.
sushi

I am a mother to one beautiful son who is the light of my life who happens to have cystic fibrosis. I am always looking to connect with people who are dealing with this disease as well to share stories, good and bad, to vent with, to lend an ear to listen to their stories, and much more.

I work with the CF associations in Australia.

my uncles sister just had a double lung transplant which, saved her life. she is an avid researcher of ways tomake cf patients lives more livable especially in the advanced stages of the disease. i want to know more!

Hello everyone! My name is Liza and I am a mother to a wonderful 5 year old girl named Bree. Bree has cystic fibrosis along with a host of other health issues.

I have cystic fibrosis.

I care for my son jack who has CF. He is the last of my 3 children. He is the only one with the disease. the others are carriers.

My 19 year old son has cf. We started the non-profit “Friends of CF”. Check out our web page at
www.friendsofcf.com

I have a 22 month old son wcf. Wanting to give and receive support. :slight_smile:

im brittany and i want to learn more about Crystic Fibrosis because my bff has it.

i am a married mother of two girls with cystic fibrosis. Shelby is 8 and kimberly is 6. i just like being able to talk with people who know what i am going through and to keep up with all the new research