Depression Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Depression. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

I have IBS and it’s very bothersome.

Hi love Hanna very much! She will always be in my heart!

Because I think I have this condition…Dr. won’t say I have that I have it though…

husband has been told he has shy dragar would like to understand more about it

I am a colleg student struggling with depression. I’d like to meet more friends and find some support.

i had this condition for sometime now but a lot of time i dont beleive it or i dont understand it.i want to know thesigns and symthom

i have severe depression and anxiety

I have PTSD, fibromyalgia, and just had a mastectomy for breast cancer.

Senior in college, currently in Dublin Ireland, born and raised near San Francisco, California.

wee, i need help i guess…i don’t know what is wrong or what i suffer from. i just need to understand what is going on with me.

I had a charge card before but never made my
payments and my husband hates me

Am a Type 1 Diabetic,struggling everyday with depression. Just quit my job to focus on my health, but it seems to be spiraling in the opposite direction.

I would like to know feed back from others about different antidepressants

A little bit depressed nowadays.

depression,mental foggyness,aches and pains,small fear of performing little tasks,sadness

I’ve been getting therapy and medication for over 3 years for depression. It goes up and down, triggered by constant stressors that keep popping up in my life or triggered by nothing I can put my finger on. I’m tired, very tired of working to keep myself going. Just looking for help or support or something. I’m just so tired.

i take wellbutron now and it isn’t helping anymore…

I am on a journey, and today it brings me by you. Shadows follow us like a good friend, never failing to be by our side when we are in the dark and in need of light.

I am a mother of two children. A 4 year old daughter Named Kaylee and a 1 year old son Joshua.