Depression Member Introductions

i also suffer from anxiety

i have hydrocephalus and want to know if it causes depression and agrophobia in others what is the most cymbalta that can be taken

I am bipolar and interested in learning more and connecting w/ people who are also living with the condition

how can i be happy & not stressed out. I just want to be socailable with other people of my kind

Hello…I am usually pretty happy but recently suffered from a traumatic event that has led to an aggravation of my chronic back pain. I am very isolated and am in depression because of all this. Some days I don’t know if I can last much longer. Am wanting to connect with people in similar situations or who need help with this.

im interested getting help. Im tired of living this way. My kids my partner dislike the fact what I have become. In cant funtion. Ib forgget things all the time. My mood changes in seconds. And worst of all Iv become emotional for every thing. ALWAYS CRYING and nobody understands and they get upset at me.I feel hopeless.

I am interested in Cymbalta users and their comments.

my son is always sad or he doesnt want to go or he doesnt want to do nothig mood disorder

My daughter has been diagnosed as being bipolar, she’s 23 and having a difficult time getting things under control. I would like to lear more about this condition and how I can help her, any support groups, contacts, etc.

i live with my dad and younger brother who is 15, and born on my birthday, the best present iv ever had! my mother left 3years ago because she was fed up with being a mother, leaving me to look after my dad and bro and everything. i have no contact with her and she sees my brother once in a blue moon when she has nothing better to do, she has even said she will give him his xmas present in a couple of months, xmas has gone! thats how much she cares! i suffer with deppression, i can not let go off the past, i take on board too much sometimes and can never shake it off. at the miuite im looking for a invisible cape so when i go out i can put it on and nobody will see me. i love my dad and brother dearly but i never tellthe how im feeling because i dont want them to feel bad, upset or angry with me. its hard because i spend all my time with them and they havnt got a clue, i try and laugh things off but most nights i cry myself to sleep. im slowly receiving help but it is quite hard, there is alot of age desscrmination i feel, because im young people look down there noses at me and say you carnt be deppressed! you have the rest of you life to live! but what they dont understand is that i dont feel i have a life, id sooner be old problem free then young with all the baggage

i am someone who has to come to terms with this condition as it is something which will never go away. I feel the need to talk but not just to help me but to help those of you who feel the same.

i like building cumputers and seting up hardware / networking /studying programs and devices . gardening diy /
love animals been invoved with animal rescue looking after the old people where i live. like to here peoples life story,s dont like gossip

I am suffering at the moment and my doctor has put me on diazepam but I haven’t taken one yet as I know they are addictive. I want to chat with people who are in the same postiion as myself

help in relationship

I have schizoaffective disorder, I am very depressed right now, would like a group that is simular to my type of depression

Mother of 3, married , working full time, and trying to do it all!

I am normally happy, bubbly and outgoing. My career depends on me to be strong and confident all the time. Stress of money, and daily challenges seem to be more difficult. I have been through a lot of bad times in my past and always managed to get through it. Now at times it is difficult to smile.

I have been depressed for years. I have gone for therapy most of my life. I am still going. I am also on medication for it. Many times, my medication stops working, and I know I’m getting depressed again because I start crying all the time. I also isolate myself. As a child I was abused by my parents. I have been co-dependent on my children which I am trying to stop. I don’t like the way I’ve been treated.

I am completely bipolar.

Newlywed who wants to understand how to help her husband.