Epstein-Barr Virus Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Epstein-Barr Virus. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused:

I was diagnosed with Chronic active Epstein-Barr Virus in 1999. I never dreamed at the time that eventually I would find others with this same condition. I was active for awhile on the yahoo group but then other medical conditions made it very difficult to participate. I’m looking forward to connecting with others and getting to know them.

I was diagnosed with Chronic active Epstein-Barr Virus in 1999. I never dreamed at the time that eventually I would find others with this same condition. I was active for awhile on the yahoo group but then other medical conditions made it very difficult to participate. I’m looking forward to connecting with others and getting to know them.

Hi, I’m a 45 year old Mom with a 13 year son and 5 year old daughter. I was diagnosed almost two years ago and have recently filed for disability. My husband is divorcing me so times are a bit tough right now, but I have become so much stronger through all of this. Epstein Bar has taught me that I HAVE to believe in myself whole heartedly, because if not, those who judge you can really wreak havoc. So. I’d love to lose this virus and live again, but I’m grateful for the changes I have had to make!

id like to say im a very active member of our community,but i cant right now!Im an entertainer and an actor and also the host of a local cable show…im 51 and the mom of 2,nana of 2 boys,happily married for 21 yrs and miserable for the last 4 months with this epstein barr condition.

Hi everyone, fighting mono and sick and tired of it.

A lady learning how to live and cope having EBV.

Myself and my daughter have Epstein-Barr Virus, and Adult Fatigue Syndrome. I haven’t been diagnosed with it, but I recently found out that my great-grandfather had fibromyalgia, and his daughter and her daughter also have it.

I want to learn more about it, to learn more about how to deal with the myriad of problems it causes in every aspect of your life. I also want to stay abreast of any new medical findings (proper testing, helps, cures, etc., etc.).

I am a patient advocate for another rare disease… a woman called me who has EBV & was diagnosed with mono around Christmas. She would like to talk with someone… but she does not have a computer… I told her that I would find someone for her…

I have been battling the Epstein-Barr Virus for 20 yrs. I would like to connect with other people who suffer from the same symptoms, and keep updated on any new treatments for this or chronic fatigue syndrome.

I have 2 teenagers with EBV and need all the information I can get

I was recently diagnosed the Epstein-Barr. I want to learn all that I can about it and just how many people are affected by this virus. Why is there no cure or medication for it. I would like to connect with people who are living with this virus.

What exactly are the symptoms; what vitamins, physical activity, lack of activity can be tolerated?

I was recently diagnosed w/chronic EBV and I am serching for info on lifestyle change, diet change etc…

just diagnosed

I have recently been diagnosed with Epstein-Barr Virus at age 36. This was after several months of repeated infections, extreme fatigue and misery. I am interested in more information as to how someone can recover from an active immergence of the virus.

Had this 2 years ago and have not been myself since.