Healthy Eating Member Introductions

I have been dx with Fibromyalgia. However, I still am as yet unconvinced that I have this condition… so am always wanting to learn more. A healthy diet, the best in Vitamins and Supplements and regular visits to my Chiropractor keep me from feeling overwhelmed. I am the CareGiver for my young granddaughter that has Cystic Fibrosis.

I’ve had eczema for more than 25 years and am interested in what treatments have been successful for others.

my daughter in law had surgery…how do you deal with it all…not knowing…

Son born with Noonans. Want to meet others with children that have noonans and learn more about the condition.

23/m/cosmetologist.

My grandson was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 5 months old. He is now almost 11! He’s got multiple disabilities and also has Diabetes Insipidus due to the tumor. I’ve joined here to maybe chat once and a while with others; I know we’re not alone :slight_smile:

Hello, My name is Suzie. I have suffered with ISB most my life. Back in 2003, I had a major belly surgery that has made everything worse. I suffer just about everyday. I would love to chat with others who have the same problem. Thanks

I have been diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia for just under 20 years and want to connect with other hypos and share tips and get and give support

I have anophtalmia (I don´t know if that is the correct word in english, in spanish is anoftalmia, born without an eye).

I´m 27 years old and I still don´t know why I was born with this desease, so I´m hoping that here I can find answers, or at least learn more about it.

Asthma runs in my family and we experience unusal symptoms. Just wanted to see what others had to say about their expereince

Hi Im almost45 and suffer with depression and anxiety I take remeron and alprazone but another problem I have is conspitation Im open for suggestion would not my some home remendys.thanks

I’ve been going to counseling for my depression and while it has been of a great help I also want to seek outside resources as my insurance won’t cover the therapy for much longer even after it has been extended.

I am 45 years old, have chronic pancreatitis as a result of cystic fibrosis. I also have cystic fibrosis-related diabetes, which is basically type I diabetes. I am disabled due to my cystic fibrosis and complications. I was diagnosed with pancreatitis 3 years ago, diabetes 2 years ago.

my name is Helen I have a lot of deppresson my husband has alztimers the first stages my family dont come around very much any more fell anxiety some times

Iwould like to known who doe free diagnostic testing,in charlotte.n.c i been had this promblem since i was 17 year of age I never new why i smell all the time. till i saw this show about women on prime time.i wrote them and direct to new york foundation. which i still can;t afford to get testing do you of any one Thank You

im a first aider in the redcross and i want to know more about many things. i like to get some info from any any one can give me info so thnx alot

I am a man of 32 yrs. I would like to be connected with somebody that can help me treat this eczema that comes and goes.

Thanks for your help

i am interested in this because i have many problems. and i could use some support. i want to learn more about type 2 diabetes and healthy eatting. i want to meet other people with type 2 diabetes and are having weight problems and problems eatting healthy.

Trying to live for the moment! I want to connect with positive people who are looking to change their lives for the better.

my husband and one of my three sons have been diagnose with sleep apnea, but they are too busy to to do something about it. My husband has been living with it since I have known it (25 years) and would fall asleep anywhere (restaurant , movies,car…).When I say something about it (Why don’t you see a doctor?) , he feels that I am making something big of something not that important and dive into his work. I have also discovered ( by searching on internet) that he has ADD and keeps on moving all the time. Two of my sons might have it as well.
I don’t know how to help without making him upset.
I would be happy to learn about the treatment (that work!)
The idea of sleeping with the machine doesn’t appeal to him and thei surgery scares him to death…
He doesn’t breath well because the air passage in his nose is very narrow , and always has his mouth open. His throat is also narrow and needs an other surgery.
I would like to connect with anybody who had sleep apnea or somebody who knows well the sickness and can give me tips.
Thank’s
Nicole.