Healthy Eating Member Introductions

Just looking to chat with others who have Sleep Apnea and share other issues such as back pain, the need for oxygen 24/7, Weight Watchers for weight loss. Even talk about cats, of which I have two.

Hello Careplace community!

I organized the Diving a Dream (www.divingadream.org) project from 2003 to present, which made it possible for Matthew Johnston to become the world’s first ventilator dependent diver. The project has offered a ray of hope for the Muscular Dystrophy community, and as we continue to develop the project, it is our truest intention to inspire others as they overcome tremendous odds, and pursue their dreams in all areas of life. Thank you for your interest in our work, and please feel free to say hello!

Mike

Would like to meet new friends that can relate to the stress of everyday life living with RA. I have had RA for 12 years and have started on orencia, taking my 4th treatment on a few weeks. Haven’t seen any positive results yet but still hoping.

I have multiple chronic conditions & I am on disability; I worked my entire life & can’t get over feeling guilty for being on SSDI. I have: Addison’s Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Bipolar Disorder-heavy on the depression,Autoimmmune Hypothyroid, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Migraine Headaches, Pernicious Anemia, Chronic hip-low back-shoulder & neck pain & high blood pressure & cholesterol.
I am 48 & have lived with many of these conditions for years; the Addison’s was diagnosed a year ago though the Dr’s think I had it longer but were missing because of the Myasthenia Gravis. It took me almost dying last summer to get the right diagnosis.It seem like I can’t find enough info
on the Addison’s.I’d like to connect with other people who may have Addison’s or Myasthenia Gravis or Bipolar or Chronic Pain. Also people suffering from multiple conditions,
such as I am.

Ben,

Not sure if you will read this. Glad to find your business going well.

Regards,

Charles

I am a woman who wants to learn more about the conditions of others and help thoes who want the help.

I’d like to meet people who understand what I am going through. By learning more about anxiety and depression, I feel I will benefit from the knowledge.

Hi, My name is Daniel Hansen, I am a Doctor of Upper Cervical Chiropractic. I have seen many sufferers get well from all sorts of disorders such as: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chronic pain, Migraine headaches, Asthma, Carpal Tunnel, Seizures, Meniere’s Disease, Bell’s Palsy, Fibromyalgia. My mission is to get sick people well. I am here for support and to care for those that suffer from terrible disorders.

Hi! I’m Sue. I was dnx’d with Lupus and Mixed connective tissue disease… Its not went into organ involvement as of yet. I also have Fm,Oa,Neuropathy in my legs,hypothyroidism,HB…some minor disk problems in my back and neck. I am full of it…Pain that is! lol
I am married and have 4 grown children…we have 2 small grandsons and also have 2 grandchild who will be born in November/December the Lord willing. (my sons wife is expecting and so is my youngest daughter) I am looking foward to meeting all of you!! Love,Sue

I am mom to a 19month old girl with SB. She has had many complications due to the chiari II malformation and has had 2 decompressions. She has hydro/vpshunt, a large syrinx, central sleep apnea and has a trach, gtube, and when she sleeps she is on a vent. Other than that she is a happy and very talkative little girl.

It has been hard to find other people with SB that have the degree of complications my daughter has. I have found only a few online but would love to get in touch with others of any age who have needed a trach/vent and have central sleep apnea.

Have a nice day,
Theresa

I am interesting in stuttering because my son stutters.

I was diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility/Type 1 when I was 5years old. I am looking to start a family with my husband within the next year and I want to make sure that I take all the necessary steps to ensure my safety and my babies.

Hi just call me Mar, I am a Polio Survivor now living with Post Polio Syndrome. I am interested in meeting, sharing and learning from other Survivors.

I am young and in pain!

AM A DOC STUDENT AND WILLIN TO HELP /LEARN

I’ve been on CPAP for over a year now and am interested to know about tips for living with OSA.

Hi this is Rick and I am interested in PPS as I am experiencing it right now. Would like to see if any body else is having the same problems that I am experiencing. Very weak back muscles making it impossible to stand up straight without having support. Very sore and stiff back.

I had alopecia areata first time in 2004. All ok now - but have a lot of hair breakages but no gaps at the moment. Any way it really knocked me initially - I found it devastating - but I tried a lot of cures and my hair grew back even though have a lot of bright white hairs in between. I try various things when I feel my scalp tingling - iodine, rub ginger on etc. Even did colour therapy. Tried dedtunia also. I never dye my hair now or have perms. I’m here to help with ideas if somebody just gets a gap or two and is very sad when first discovers a hole or two where hair is gone.

Living not-so-well with this condition for about a year. Have suffered major pain and losses, including my job. Looking for support and info on diet, pain mgmt, coping, and parenting. Thank you.

Well first my name is Aubreon im 16yrs old
i was diagnoised with lupus when i was 11yrs old
im still tryin to understand what lupus really is
right now im not as sick as i was when i was diagnoised
but i have been in the hospital several times
ummm…sometimes i just feel really depressed to the point where i wanna die
i have really bad migranes
[i would like to learn more about why studies show lupus makes people like me so depressed]