Healthy Eating Member Introductions

Hi, my nickname is Sparky. I was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden in 2005. I’m interested in connecting with people who also have this defiency to see if they have found ways to manage this condition through diet, exercise and/or vitamins.

Originally from Lincoln, Ne . Graduated from Lincoln Northeast and UNL. First diagnosed with OCD in 1995. I have always had problems keeping a job since graduating from college. I have not identified to employers that I have OCD. I am wondering if I should since my last job, some OCD events occured. I was micromanaged the last two months this brought on “FULL BLOWN” OCD episodes. anxiety level is still high. Have other people had job problems due to their OCD ?? And what have they been?

I have lived with chronic Pancreaitis for seven years now.For the last two years i 've lived with severe daily pain, which is often excruciting! I am on 80mg of morphine a day as well as three Diconal dailly as well as Creon 10,000, rainitadine, four 1mg pills of lorazepan. All this helps a little, but the constant pain at such a young age (34) is relly getting me down; as i have become a recluse over the last two/two & half years. I am at the end of my teather. My GP and gastroentrologist dont seem very sympathetic or bothered i 'm in agony on a daily basis. two weeks ago they gave me a temp (24hr thing) nerve block, but this did not work for me.Please help. I would like info on latest surgeries and where to go to get it done. Also contact with other suffers.

I have suffered from major depression for many years. I have had ect treatments. Now they are trying medications for bipolar. I suffer everyday with the self hate feelings, only because I have not felt good about myself in a long time.I am looking for someone else who has simular feelings, and how to battle them. The meds I take make me feel like a whale, and I don’t know how to cope.

I have been living with chronic pain for the past 3 years, due to multiple back problems. I would just like to talk to others who have similar conditions…Thank you.

Because my husband died of cholangiocarcinoma — diagnosed through autopsy— metastasis to spine, arm, femur and pelvis. I’ve never read of cholangio metastisizing to this extent and continue to read in hopes of confirming that his diagnosis was correct.

I have this condition, have had surgey, and now return of soem old symptoms and new ones as well.

My shoulder hurts all the time, especially when I try to do anything tha resembles a cure. I have been doing ice, heat, and rst and there is no improvement. 3 months now. Ideas?

My name is Jules, and I live in Australia. I have a rare syndrome called Townes-Brocks Syndrome, and I run an Internation Support Network for people around the world with this syndrome.

Hi I have geno type 5a and have lived with it for around twenty years or so with a diagnoses for about four I haven’t tried treatment and was looking to make friends

My daughter had iritis 6 years ago and was just diagnosed with it again today.

I have diabetes and I am just trying to find out more about it.

Hi. My name is Alex [alias Gypsy].
Recently my grandson Blake was diagnosed with Aarskog Syndrome. Blake is 10. Such a relief to finally have a diagnosis as for years my daughter Sam and myself have battled with all kinds of senarios in regards to Blakes learning and development.
We are now very lost!
As Blakes grandma I am his main carer and also home schooling teacher.
To date we have received information on what the symptoms of this syndrome are yet nothing on the effects of this syndrome.
Hence we are seeking as much knowledge as possible and would love to connect with other mums, dad,s, grandparents, siblings and anyone else that may be able to shed some light.

Hello, my name is Eleanor and I am 44 years old. On August 5th, 2007 it will be 4 years that I have had RSD.
I use to work as a chiropractic asst. and loved my job. I enjoyed working with people and helping them feel better. January of 2006 I lost my job due to my disability. I have four children. Their names are Rudy 28, Monique 26, Alyssa 14 and Alexandra 13 and my husband Jaime. I also have four grandchildren that belong to my daughter Monique and Nathan her husband,their names are Joseph 8 ,Nathan 6, Ariana 5 and Natalie the baby of the bunch who is 3. I use to love to shop and walk and go places and have fun. I nolonger am able to do any of it do to this pain that is hell. I am always at home I can not drive or walk,or do too much of anything. I have a wonderful family that is very understanding and keep me going. I want to tell you about my youngest daughter Alex, she is an angel she is my right arm or my left hip. She does everything for me. she makes me happy when I am sad, she rubs my back, neck, and FEET, she makes my worse day better, and my better day happy. On a scale from 1-10 my good days are 9, my bad days are a 20+ I take strong medication every day. I wish to GOD I was normal again!

I am interested in this group because I am a survivor of physical and emotional abuse. I am 14 yrs old and became a victim in 2000. With the support of my mother and counseling only to become a survivor. I have anger managment problems, Baby Bipolar.
My father suffers PTSD, NArraccissm, Personality Disorder
My mother suffers from RSD, PTSD, Fibromyaligia, Biopolar and Sexul assault victim. My sister has an eating disoder at the age of 11 and two of my brothers are ADHD/PTSD and my other two brothers deal with anger management. So I am looking to talk with others either have these problems or who are caregivers to people with the same.

Will fill this in a little later…

My name is Lesa and I have turner syndrome,I found that out at 18. I was devistated! My life has never been the same. I hope to one day have a husband and a family. I live in fear that that I will end up alone becaus of this I feel like a freak,and believe that men will treat me as one. I want to learn about pregnancy in women who have this and breast augmentation for a ‘normal’ women look. I know that boobs don’t make the women but I gotta say that I’m very ashamed of my body partically bucause I’m without.

my son has this

HI ! MY NAME IS DARRYL-AKA DABIGD. I HAVE HAD LEGG PERTHES SINCE I WAS A CHILD. I AM NOW 40. MY HIP SEEMS TO WORSEN, AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IT EFFECTS ME SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND MENTALLY. MY REAL FATHER, A CARRIER, LEFT ME WHEN I WAS BORN. MY MOTHER, MARRIED A STEPFATHER WHO FELT SORRY FOR ME ONLY TO BEAT ME. AT SCHOOL, I WAS ABUSED ALL THROUGH IT, ONE TIME IN FOURTH GRADE BEING PUSHED DOWN, MY LEG BRACE TWISTED AROUND MY LEG, AND DRAGGED FOR A HALF A BLOCK. I CAN’T KEEP DECENT EMPLOYMENT, I HAVE NO CLOSE FRIENDS, NOR A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE EITHER I PERDCEIVE THEM AS HATING ME BECAUSE OF MY HIP, OR IF THEY DO LIKE ME, I FEEL ASHAMED, AND PUSH THEM AWAY BECAUSE I GOT TOLD A CHILD I WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH DUE TO MY HIP. NOW I HAVE FLASHBACKS, AND I AM SCARED. I INJURED MY HIP LAST FALL, NO JOB, AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OR WILL HELP. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?

DABIGD
MIDDLETON, WI.

I’d like to study thalessmia minor from this website.