Healthy Eating Member Introductions

I just got diagnosed with Raynaud’s today. I was told that I have a mild case of it. I want to learn what I should and shouldn’t do as well as could and couldn’t.

I’ve had IBS for almost 9 years.

post pardum depression

Hi, I will write when I am in less pain and it is not
1:30 in the morning.

I wanted to thank you for all you work for us.

Yvonne

Hi, I will write when I am in less pain and it is not
1:30 in the morning.

I wanted to thank you for all you work for us.

Yvonne

My son has Legg-Perthes. I want to learn about yoga and any other strength training exercises for my son who is in the healing phase.

I am intersted in Williams Syndrome, I work for a company that assists the developmentally disabled.

I’ve ahd LP for years and at first no Dr knew what I had. I
met a Dr and he was able to help me get releif.

I was taking anti-depressants for three years, but have now been off them for a year. I suppose I’m getting by; sometimes doing well, but with quite frequent slumps where I don’t want to leave my room or do anything/see anybody. Then I pick myself up and get out there again. My faith has helped, but is also hugely problematic when I’m struggling and wonder where God’s gone/if He’s there - it compounds my emotions and I think there’s a lot of guilt tied up there. I haven’t self-harmed for about a year, but the urges are weekly and get quite strong. At the moment I’ve just had a mid-week slump and am intending to get exercising again, because it does seem to help. If i don’t completely hate how I look I have more of a chance of going out and about! Essentially I’m quite a happy person, but I’m very sensitive and have felt let down a lot. I know what I’ve had to deal with many people might shrug off, but things seem to hit me hard, which then makes me feel weak and a bit of a loser, which in turns makes me more depressed! the end.
Oh, also; i’d quite like to achieve a lot, so that it’s all served a purpose, being down and out etc. But sometimes, my only desire is to make it through life with killing myself.

just browsing

I am 30 years old with fibromyalgia, UCTD dx and possible sjogren’s syndrome.

Mom’s boyfriend was diagnosed 5/07 with AML M0. Looking for support, inspiration, and information on the whole treatment and beyond process!

Hi, I’m volunteer rep. Kathy from beautiful state of Florida. This is my home state was born and raise in sourh Florida. I love to travel,read and chat on the net.
I would like to be in touch with Glenda, Brenda Villa.

Hi! I am a SAHM to two sons, Ryan who will 6 in July and Jakob who will be 3 in July.

Jakob has Apraxia, and we have been working with therapists for 1.5 years. I spend alot of time researching, and trying to figure out what is best for Jakey.

I look forward to talking to other parents who are dealing with the same diagnosis.

Been there and paying for it!

I was a relief worker at 9/ll in NYC and have asthma and reactive airway disease, RADS, etc. I want to know if there is anyone out there having problems from chemical exposure and what chemicals. Thanks for keeping in touch with me it is a great support.

My name is Missy… I am dealing with BMS, and am looking for others too talk too, who are also dealing with this.

Hi I’m Barry I live in the south Cost of the UK nun less “Brighton”,
I was diagnosed when I was 38 with 47xxy & Osteoporoses & some years later diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria & paraphilia i.e. 1, I get confused to witch gender I’m suppose to be lol & 2 I cross-dress & love every mint of it hasten to say I’m a very open minded person & in no way am I afraid to discuses anyone of the issues surround my life as I firmly believe if you are to overcome a problem you must face your daemons head on or they will drag you down with them,
Yes we all have our low moments & sometimes feel the worst for wear but we all got one thing in common we are human for the better part thank god & apart from being human we have something most men dote we have the qualities of both genders witch is a good thing, so as they say always look on the bright side of life (Monty python) o’ & I’m as mad as they are witch is a good thing to,
Anyway some people wont to talk about xxy & all its hidden secrets witch is good for haw ells are we as xxy or variant suppose to find out these things now that’s all good sed & dun if you live in another country but here in the UK? Well need I say anymore NHS free medical cear oom yes as long as you dote ask to many questions & do as your told ok to say I have had a bad time of it with the NHS is a understatement but I’m shour some of use xxy’s get treated differently all depends on the post code to where you live I suppose do I sound a tad bitter with the NHS a big YES would cover it & let down by the system but hay there only human ha, ha lol,
Anyway save the day I’m now 46 with a flat spear tier romanticism in my lower limbs splendid pain most days DVT in my lower legs more in the left, live on my own manly cos no woman is brave anoth to take me on, what can I say life stinks but at lest I still got my freedom anyway I shunt boor you to much cos all you need to do is ask… Barry.

I am Robyn I have had sweet’s syndrome since 1997 since I had the flu and pneunomia needles. But I wasn’t diagnosed till 2005 by biops and blood tests. I now have reactions to all chemicals, medications, aerosols, most perfumes,some food, and cortisone tablets and tablets don’t help. the doctors don’t seem to know a lot about how to handle the sweets. so i would like to talk to others who can help. Thank you

injured shoulder3-25-07-had surgery 5-11-07-still hurts very badly-when will pain get better-how long does this whole process take,physical therapy and pain-getting real tired of it all now-HELP!!!