Infertility Member Introductions

I have just been told I have PCOS. The woman that have it You know what it is all about. Its sad and hard. I know it all will work out. I just am out here to to help and understand where every one else is, I have been trying to get pregnant for a year. So thats a start.

I am a 31 year old woman wtih no children who has just gotten married and ready to have a family. I am going through fertility issues and it is looking like premenapausal. Don’t really know where to turn right now.

will there ever be a way for females who had just ther uterus taken out to every have a baby. will someone ever find a way to implant one they inplant everthing else. is there a clinic that we can go to.

I have PCOS and for my treatment I went on the pill for 2 years to get me in a regular cycle. My husband and I decided it was time to start trying to have a baby again so as of January 6 I went off the pill.

My bf and I are currently ttc.

I’ve just been started on a fertility treatment and was wondering if anyone one else has gone this route and what is the possibilites for me to get pregnant with this treatment.

My husband and I are trying to conceive our first child and finding it to be challenging!

I am trying to conceive and since this is going to be our first baby, I have got a ton of questions. I want to learn more about conception.

I want to connect with women who were on birth control and trying to conceive now, or who have gone through this phase in their life.

I have been trying to conceive for 6 months now. While that doesn’t seem very long, during that time I have been having irregular menstrual cycles. I feel that I something wrong with me, but the doctors don’t seem too concerned. The fact is that I am a 27 year old women in excellent health. I eat healthy food and get a good amount of exercise. I can only speculate that I have something wrong with me and that is the reason I am not pregnant yet.

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 7 1/2 YEARS AND WE HAVED BEEN ABLE TO GET PERAGNET. WE HAVE BEEN TO DOCTORS AND THEY SAY WE ARE BOTH HEALTH PEOPLE.

Dx: PCOS.
TTC for 3 years now. 4 failed clomid cycle and 3 IUI failed with two injecatable medicine.

When I was 15 and then again at 17, I had to have my ovaries removed due to large cysts. As many of you can imagine, it has been an extremely difficult challenge to face. I did not understand. I constantly wanted to ask, “Why me?” It took many years to realize that this was just a setback. This happened to me for a reason. I would like to adopt, but I also know that my husband really wants us to do what it takes to become pregnant. We are looking at beginning the process in approximately 6 months. Please let us know if anyone has any words of advice on the in vitro fertilization process.

Second marriage trying to have 1 more,

I am a 29 year old married women. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome and I am not ovulating which means I cant get pregnant. I desperatly want to have a baby. I am going to soon recieve treatment. I am open to all advice and ideas on how to greater my chance of expecting.

I’m on Fertility meds right now. I’ve had a problem with my ovaries for some time now. My husband and I had started trying and nothing happened. I’m anxious to meet people who are going through the same thing.

27 years old been trying to conceive for many years

i am 32 and have been trying for the last four years to get pregnant with no success.

I want to join this site to talk to other who are trying to concieve. And what they are doning in order to concieve.

I am 28 or will be on 2-8-07 and I have one biological daughter (4) and two step daughters (6) (2) I dearly want to have another child perhaps a little boy!!! I love my family and would love to build on it!

im so sad i want a baby so bad i feel like let my hubby down i dont have a life.i need ababy in my life.please help me