Infertility Member Introductions

I am in a serious relationship with a man with no kids. I already have two of my own. He wants one, we tried with no luck. I think it may be him, it may be me. I really don’t know.

I Want to know how could you concive

i am 30 years old about 3 years ago i thought that maybe my husband and i could be expecting,because of missing my period ect… one night during relations with my husband i felt a pop and proceeded to bleed heavily, soon after i passed a round shaped greyish object.its been a while now and i havent discussed it with my doctor because of shame i suppose its just been so long that i havent gotten pregnant and i really hope that im not the blame.my monthly lasted six days before this and now it onlt lasts 3.

I recently had a miscarriage and would really like to get pregnant soon

secondary infertility 13 years

Im ttc and want more info on it.Im a 49yr old woman wanting to know if there are any other women that age ttc.

trying to get pregnet

trying to conceive for 5 months now, am 34 years old.

Hi my name is stephanie i am from virginia and i am getting married january 27th at 5 cant wait. I lost my first child last febuary 14th We had to be on a 1 yea wait because i had a molor pregancey. But i will be trying agian after the weding for another baby cant wait. I want to find out new things that can help try and get pregnent
hope to meet some nice people on here thanks you guys

stephanie

Wants a baby today. Some help would be great.

I have been TTC for 3 yrs, with no luck. I am asking for suggestions.

doctors told me i have unknown infertility they don’t know why i can’t conceive.maybe i can find out what it is or get help for it

hi my name is beth and i am 28 yrs old, and i have been trin to concieve after my misscarriage recently…plz advise me of the best way to get preg quick and easy, with out drugs or implantation as i have no money for that. IM DESPRATE

I am a 24 year old female that has been trying to get pregnant for the past two years now. In June of 2006 I visited by local OB/GYN and he recommended fertiltiy treatment (clomid) Since June I have started my treatment of have not had any luck in conceiving. I am in desparate need of some kind of support that can help me get through. I feel, being as young as I am that I should be able to conceive. This whole experience has pushed me close to depression and that is something I want to avoid. So any type of support system, advice, etc would help.

i want to have a baby

I am 20 yrs. old and I am trying to get pregnant but I have PCOS and it has been a really hard and emotional process and I have yet 2 find a way to concieve. I have been Clomid for 2 cycles now and I have not become pregnant and I don’t know if I ever will, but I’m hoping that I am able to concieve within the next couple of months.

I’ve been trying to concieve for the past 6 mths. I am 33 yrs of age. Doctors claim it takes up to about a yr to conceive.

my condition is when i think im pregnant im not. when i’m pregnant i lose it. reason being every time i get symptoms of being pregnant thats when im not, but when i get my period and not feeling anyting thats when i have a misscarriage. im tired it seem like a big game. I WANT A BABY!!!

I was diagnosed with Hpt folic acid definacy. I was just wondering if I’m able to get pregnant. Because we have tried with no sucess. I’m married to a wonderful husband and two cats.

HAD AN ABORTION … THAT I TRUELY REGRET AND NOW TRYING TO CONCIEVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND … GOING ON 6 MONS NOW WITH NO LUCK @ ALL!