Rheumatoid Arthritis Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Rheumatoid Arthritis. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

please stop sending me emails.

Thankyou

was diagnosed with RA 2 years ago, still trying to understand it. Is there people with the same symptoms as me? How they cope? what the future lies?

My Dad has just been told he has Rheumatoid Arthritis. I want to find out about tools, utensils that will make things abit easier for him.

newly diaqniosed one year bp1 unemployed part time student married one son 15 light of my life

I myself has arthritis i don’t know which one, but my concern is a friend who looks very ill and I believe she my have RA but has not had tests yet to confirm I would like to know all possible symptoms

I am a 35 year old nurse who has just been diagnosed with RA I am Married with two children I am interested in talking to other sufferers

I have been living with depression my whole life. Within the last year I was diagnosed with Bipolar and I am looking for others who have Bipolar to discuss and share experiences.

I work for Careplace. Glad to finally be on the site!

I also have a bi polar disorder

I have had a complete Right Knee Replacement in the last seven months, and now I have cracking and popping with my knee, and the doctor said it was scar tissue. I do not understand about this scar tissue that would make my knee hurt all over again and feel like my knee is coming out of joint. I need some information on this issue of scar tissue build up around the knee cap, ect.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused:

i am interested in this condition rheumatoid arthritis because i care for my mum who is 48 and has had this horrible disease since she was 39 she has tried most of the medications she has taken the gold injection and this gave her very painful mouth ulcers so now all she can take ios solpodol tablets and these dont work very well and now i am having to do most things for for eg clothing her.

In 2000 I was in a car accident that left me crippled with pain. Now I have gone through many doctors and countless treatments, but it continues to make my life a living hell and worsen from day to day. I have three young children that I only wish to be a real mother to. But, sadly our days consist of staying around my messy house while our main goal is just to make it through the day.

My name is Candice, I’m 19 years old and I was Diagnosed at age 7 with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. I was later Diagnosed at age 16 with Fibromyalgia. Life’s been a bit complicated but I’ve been able to make it this far.

My name is Candice, I’m 19 years old and I was Diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis at age 7. At age 16 I was then diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It’s a hard battle but so far it’s been a battle won.

I am 35 years old from NSW Australia.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Severe Depression, and Chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I am really interested in meeting new people from around the world and hearing about their experiences.

I have RA for 19 years now, but have learned to live RA, instead of RA living me! :slight_smile:
You can read that on my blog: http://experiencingrheumatoidarthritis.blogspot.com

I have RA, OA, osteoporosis, FMS, IBS, Sjogren’s syndrome, facet joint arthritis, scoliosis and spina bifida occulta. I am involved in many online groups and am “List Mom” to a support group as well as editor of a newsletter for autoimmune and chronic diseases.