Rheumatoid Arthritis Member Introductions

I was diagnosed with RA after suffering with it for almost two years. I’m currently struggling to find an effective treatment that helps me manage the pain and allows me to have a life.

Hi, I’m 46 and was diagnosed with RA in 1984. I have been on many medications and trials. I also have two sons with Reactive Attachment Disorder which is another important topic.

I was diagnosed with RA in April of 2003. I am currently taking Humira with good results. I would like to keep up to date with the most current, up-to-date information regarding my condition so I may stay as healthy and mobile as I can for as long as I can. I would also like to meet other people, especially in my area, as I need a support group.

I love all animals, and I have all the wild birds coming to my garden for their feed.
I have a grandson who is now 3 years old he is beautiful.

41 year old single male, living in Central IL who has been battling Rheumatoid Arthritis for over 36 years.

I’ve had RA for 38 years. I’m using nutrition, alternative and complementary medicine to improve my health. I’m interested in what other RA patients have found that helps…or causes flares. (Note: I can walk several miles and have no artificial joints.)

I am a Dr. of Naturopathy!

Considering the benefits of ankle fusing. Find out info from people who have experienced the operation

wanting to connect with others who deal with this condition all day every day, have had numerous operations and will continue to do so, especially mums with this conditon, how they continue to “get on with it” etc.

I used to suffer from arthritis in my ankle, but i have researched methods that control the stiffness, pain and swelling. Now my ankle doesnt bother me at all.

I was diagnosed with RA six months ago. I was a runner and weight lifter now I still am these things but my body can not do these things it is hard some days

I have had RA for about 6 years, at least diagnosed with it then. I take enbrel, mtx and plaquenil.
I struggle some days and others I don’t. I would like to know more about how food and vitamins could help and alternative forms of help.
Support and imput from others always is helpful.

I turned 40 this past year. I have a loving husband and combined total of four kids between us. We live in Michigan surrounded by lots of animals and a lot of love. I suffer from many conditions but the worst hit me (even though I was born with it) a few years back so I had to stop working. I suffer from a condtion called Ehlers Danlos Syndrom or EDS. EDS is a connective tissue disease which makes all of my joints in my body weak. I can roll over during the night and easily dislocate my shoulders or wrists. EDS is a collegen disorder. Collegen is in 90% of our body so therefore my entire body is weak along with internal tissues, eyes, ears, stomach, bowel and so on. EDS is also considered a arthritic condition which is very painful. Pain consumes my life. I am tired, weak, scared and trying to figure out what to do with myself now that I can not work. I do have a loving family that supports me but it is really hard to get people to understand what I go through on a daily basis. I belong to many support groups so having that support is appreciated. I also try to give that same support to others that are suffing from some of the same problems that I suffer with. Together we WILL get through this. We just need eachother and love!

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

I have RA and i am interested in other peoples opion on RA

Seronegative RA
Hemochromatosis H63D/H63D

RA since '92, also fibromyalgia and restless legs syndrome

45,married,3 kids,would like to meet others with ra