Rheumatoid Arthritis Member Introductions

I have had RA for over 28 years and I still think arthritis sucks. The older I get the worse it gets. I am on enbrel, methotrexate, ultram, mobic and prednizone.

Had ra for over 25 years. tried several different meds and not much success in getting the ra under control. there is a lot of damage and destruction to my body from the ra and yrs of running its course.

Hi,
I have RA and have been a member of the RA group on Yahoo for several years. I have been a lurker more than a participant, but share your pain and joys.
Thanks
Deb Laliberte

I have both Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis and have a lot of pain and stiffness in my hands ankles and feet.
I now take Orencia, just started and also get migraines.
Sincerely,Bunny

I have both Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis and have a lot of pain and stiffness in my hands ankles and feet.
I now take Orencia, just started and also get migraines.
Sincerely,Bunny

I am taking Remicade for this and I would like to know if other people are getting any relief. I would also like to get any info that will help with the pain.

I am 40, and was just diagnosed w/RA last month after first flare ups occuring in the past 4 months. I just started meds this week, and I’m hoping to get some sense of normalcy back. I am hoping to learn about what has worked (and not worked) for other people w/RA. Thanks!

I am living with this condition and would like to hear from other people and how they cope.

I have RA. I’m coming here from RA Yahoo group.

Have RA - interested in communicating with others about disease, meds, side effects, life.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I am always searching the web for new medicines/treatments, and just “things” that have helped others cope with RA.