Sjogren Syndrome Member Introductions

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Everyone here has something to share about Sjogren Syndrome. For the discussion boards, we ask that you keep your full name and location private.

Life is about health, family and friends, but sometimes its hard to keep focus on what is most important

Founder of the TransGlobal Health Community Center at http://transglobalhealth.com

I live in the northeast and suffer from seasonal depression. I basically hibernate from november until april. Besides moving, I’d really like to talk to people about how they’ve conquered their depression. I’m a really cynical person and depression has got me beat :confused:

Hello all,

My name is Debbie and I’m a Sjogren’s Syndrome sufferer. I’m so glad that there are places we can come to share our experiences and get information and support.

Right now, I’m about to go before a judge over my social security claim. I’ve suffered from Sjogrens for over 20 years but was finally diagnosed 3 years ago.

I can’t begin to tell you the damage this disease has caused. But thanks to my fellow sufferers I’ve been able to get through this with some sibilance of sanity.

All I can say to those who suffer along with me, hang in there through all the “you don’t look sick” attitudes and know that you are not alone.

Dee

i have sjogrens syndrome ,ra and chronic neuropathy

In 2000 I first showed symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis. In 2005 I was diagnosed with Sjogren’s Syndrome. Neither has shown properly in blood work, but I have full symptoms of both.

Hi I am 44 and I have Sjogren syndrome. I have had it about 2 years.Its been a long 2 years. I really am having a hard time with lack of engery. I could use any help with what meds are good for getting some engery back. Sandra

Hi I am 44 and I have Sjogren syndrome. I have had it about 2 years.Its been a long 2 years. I really am having a hard time with lack of engery. I could use any help with what meds are good for getting some engery back. Sandra

Sandra,

I am not trying to be a smart aleck here, but if you find something to help with energy PLEASE let me know too!

Hugs,

Jacy

I have MCTD with SJS. Also have heart problems and all the other stuff that goes along with all of it. I am just looking for people who have the same.

I have Sjogren’s myself. I am 38, diagnosed for two years.

I have SJS and have for 4 years. I am currently in “remission” as the DR. says, as long as I take my meds. Which are several. I also suffer from SAD and bipolarII. I just like to talk with others about experiences. Would love to find local friends to share with. Thanks, Deb

I have 5 or 6 autoimmune illnesses. I need interaction with people in similar circumstances along with a “sjogrens” group. Lord knows we need all the help we can get!!! I am thrilled with what you are doing here. I belong to a great, great fibro group but they don’t have a community for sjogrens.

i have sjogren’s, and it is a REAL problem now. any insight would be great.

My Mother has been diagnosed with Sjogren’s Syndrome. Most of her symptoms are not typical, including lots of neurological problems, so I’m hoping ot network and find others like her & learn more.

I’d like to meet other people living with this condition.

Thanks for inviting me. I have had sicca syndrome for 11 years now…

I’m a 40-year-old woman with SjS. I want to share my experiences with other SjS sufferers.

My drs say i have sjogrens syndrome would like to talk to others with this illness