Weight Loss Member Introductions

I was diagnosed and treated for Ewing’s in 2003 and went through a tough year of chemo.
i want to hook up with others who have battled and are battling this terrible disease!

I have Epidermal Nevus. I want to learn more about emerging reseaech on the disorder.

curious as to how other people are coping with this condition. preparing & trying to learn from the group

Hello, I’m Michaela. I have three boys: Lucas, 11; Logan, 10; and Simon, 2 mos. Logan and Simon are both SGBS kids. Glad to be here.

just browsing

I am 30 years old with fibromyalgia, UCTD dx and possible sjogren’s syndrome.

I’m interested in meeting other who have the same thing I do and too hear about what struggles they gone through being born wit hydrocephalus. I also want to learn about anyone who has hydro and has had babies.

Hi! I am a SAHM to two sons, Ryan who will 6 in July and Jakob who will be 3 in July.

Jakob has Apraxia, and we have been working with therapists for 1.5 years. I spend alot of time researching, and trying to figure out what is best for Jakey.

I look forward to talking to other parents who are dealing with the same diagnosis.

Been there and paying for it!

A few months ago my car was struck by a semi afterwhich I developed an uncontrollable tremor in my left hand/arm. I have been diagnosed with essential tremor caused by the accident.

show support

My name is Missy… I am dealing with BMS, and am looking for others too talk too, who are also dealing with this.

Hi I’m Barry I live in the south Cost of the UK nun less “Brighton”,
I was diagnosed when I was 38 with 47xxy & Osteoporoses & some years later diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria & paraphilia i.e. 1, I get confused to witch gender I’m suppose to be lol & 2 I cross-dress & love every mint of it hasten to say I’m a very open minded person & in no way am I afraid to discuses anyone of the issues surround my life as I firmly believe if you are to overcome a problem you must face your daemons head on or they will drag you down with them,
Yes we all have our low moments & sometimes feel the worst for wear but we all got one thing in common we are human for the better part thank god & apart from being human we have something most men dote we have the qualities of both genders witch is a good thing, so as they say always look on the bright side of life (Monty python) o’ & I’m as mad as they are witch is a good thing to,
Anyway some people wont to talk about xxy & all its hidden secrets witch is good for haw ells are we as xxy or variant suppose to find out these things now that’s all good sed & dun if you live in another country but here in the UK? Well need I say anymore NHS free medical cear oom yes as long as you dote ask to many questions & do as your told ok to say I have had a bad time of it with the NHS is a understatement but I’m shour some of use xxy’s get treated differently all depends on the post code to where you live I suppose do I sound a tad bitter with the NHS a big YES would cover it & let down by the system but hay there only human ha, ha lol,
Anyway save the day I’m now 46 with a flat spear tier romanticism in my lower limbs splendid pain most days DVT in my lower legs more in the left, live on my own manly cos no woman is brave anoth to take me on, what can I say life stinks but at lest I still got my freedom anyway I shunt boor you to much cos all you need to do is ask… Barry.

I have been told that I have idopathic edema a few years back! I am also in the mists of being diagnoised with a rare nerve disease but the Neurologist are having a contravorersy over the disease and calling it what they want but the bottom line is they do not want to treat the symptoms until they actually put the name with me!!! Barbara

I believe I have OCD and I would like to talk to others who have it.

i hope to her more about it

my bofriend was born with spinafida he won’t talk to me bout this condition i’d like to understand spinabida so i can learn to understand and except who he is

I am a 39 year old registered nurse who has had this diagnosis for 4 years. I’ve had the pleasure of a flare up once or twice a year until 12/05. I now have it in both eyes and have just had to have steroids injected into both eyes.
I am looking for any info - Has anyone been to the Mayo? My iritis is idiopathic - going to a “new doctor” for second visit on the 26th.

i have become disabled with the disease and trying to deal with all the drama that comes with being disabled…

Originally from Lincoln, Ne . Graduated from Lincoln Northeast and UNL. First diagnosed with OCD in 1995. I have always had problems keeping a job since graduating from college. I have not identified to employers that I have OCD. I am wondering if I should since my last job, some OCD events occured. I was micromanaged the last two months this brought on “FULL BLOWN” OCD episodes. anxiety level is still high. Have other people had job problems due to their OCD ?? And what have they been?