Weight Loss Member Introductions

I am a three year survivor of Astrocytoma 4. I have had successful surgury and completed radition and temedor. I lost a lot of hair that hasn’t regrown yet. I retired from teaching because of the lack of concentration and short term memory that I now have. I’m wondering if I might be helped by using hyperbaric therapy.

I am 27 years old ,married and have one daughter. I would like more information on anxiety and depression. i have been dealing with this for several years now and I’m just realizing what it is im going through.

I have HS and just want to have people to talk with who know exactly what I am living with here.

I am a mother to one beautiful son who is the light of my life who happens to have cystic fibrosis. I am always looking to connect with people who are dealing with this disease as well to share stories, good and bad, to vent with, to lend an ear to listen to their stories, and much more.

heeeeellloooo

Hi my name is suzan and im interested to know more as most times i feel so isolated on many different levels.It would be re-assuring to learn more or to meet people in the same situation so we as human beings can identify similiar feeelings and converse openly with out judgement and with out fear.

Kind Regard

Suzan x

my uncles sister just had a double lung transplant which, saved her life. she is an avid researcher of ways tomake cf patients lives more livable especially in the advanced stages of the disease. i want to know more!

I have three beautiful Healthy Children and one Beautiful Little Boy Angel “Charlie” born to anencephaly.

Hi, I am from South America and a mother of 2, a 6 years old Achon boy and a 1 year old AH girl. I am here for any one who can need me and also expect to learn from all of you and have your support if I need it. Bye

I have battled with it my entire life and an married to a bi-polar

well i’m interested in knowing more about AoCC… when i was 38 weeks pregnant of my 2nd child ( a boy ) i had an ultrasound done at the hosp and it seemed like a cyst on my baby’s head but they couldn’t tell me what it was… when my baby was born i told the Dr i wanted to make sure what was it on my baby’s head, he took a sonogram on his head but still wasn’t sure what was it exactly, he decided to do a catscan and told me agenesis of corpus callosum was found!

I was shocked to learn I have PPS…told I was cured in jr. high-1963.I’m having a hard time coming to accept it.Does it get worse at such a fast rate for every one or is it just me?I was diagnosed 8-05.Once I started getting my Soc. Sec. Dis. I became ineligible for Medicaid, and I don’t become eligible for Medicare til 5-08.I can’t afford to go to the polio dr. for treatment or help. I am declining rapidly.Anyone else in my situation?What do you do?Comments or advice-e-mail:Kori G at johnandkorig@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hi, I was diagnosed with NHL over 4 years ago, grapefruit size lymph nodes in abdomen. What a scare and during 8 rounds of RCHOP I was terrified. Every 4 months followups with Doc and a couple CT scans, no re growth so far, and I feel great.

I feel so lucky and I can say that as time goes on it all seems to be just a bump in the road of life. But I probably always will feel a twinge of panic going into the Doc’s office for followups.

I tend to lurk mostly in these forums and am often too busy to follow them but I do wish all sufferers of this disease the best and hope their treatments work for them. Hang in there!

I am a 6o year old adult male. I have two Brothers with HFI and have learned to live with no sugar. I have learned too weel as I am overweight. I would like to share with others and try to convince Mothers to train their children with HFI to totaly avoid all sugar and any sugar tasting food.

I was diagnosed with this condition in 2004. Would like to discuss this disease with other people.

My father was diagnosed about 2 mths ago with stage 4 and his father died exactly one yr ago with the same thing, i am trying to see what to look for with end staage he is doing bad prognosis is 6nths hes doing 2types of chemo, has blood clotsforming everywhere now his blood is too thin from the cumidin its one thing after another he cant swallow can anyone relate, help, even just talk about your personal ecperience i thinkthis is the end but i dont know help please

i have been dxd with it since 1986

I am a mature female who has suffered with a rare form of scleroderma called MORPHEA I have been treated with Methotrexate–unsuccessful–and told that it was not life-threatening and that was that. I have scar tissue that on occassion becomes as hard as a rock and deposits in my body that are filled with ‘fibrous’ material and also hard to the touch. My nails become surrounded by hard, dead skin to the point of fissures. Apparently my type of morphea is not systemic–or so I’ve been told–and I am grateful for this. I have bouts of fatigue that are debilitating and since I have a few other medical problems I count myself as a fortunate person to still be around. I wonder if anyone in this group has this morphea and would, if you do, you share your symptoms with me. Thanks. Blessings to you all.

Just interested in anything related to health. My wife is a “cuffie” at 85 and I have many age related problems. I am almost 90 and without trying to be funny, I keep wondering if I have an “expiration date”.
Thanks for your excellent input

my name bob from tampa. i go to church and i am single and i was born deaf.