Anxiety Member Introductions

my mother has Alzheimer’s Disease

I have suffered from major depression for many years. I have had ect treatments. Now they are trying medications for bipolar. I suffer everyday with the self hate feelings, only because I have not felt good about myself in a long time.I am looking for someone else who has simular feelings, and how to battle them. The meds I take make me feel like a whale, and I don’t know how to cope.

I have been living with chronic pain for the past 3 years, due to multiple back problems. I would just like to talk to others who have similar conditions…Thank you.

I have rsd over all body parts,head and trunk,it started after multiple injuries to my left foot,i did not recieve proper treatment,so my condition escalated with each injury and time. My obgyn wants me off of depo-provera,and wants me to have my utrus burned with that solution,so i will not have bone problems. My bones are already 14 yrs older than thy should be. I am hopeful, that other rsd patients, who have it all over,including trunk,and abdomen,have had this done,and can tell me if it worked,and did it exacerbate thier pain,and did the pain continue. I really need a doctor, or others who have had this done,to give me some help with my decision. THANK YOU to anyone who can help,and God Bless all with this disease, and those who treat it.

I have been suggering from anxiety for many years and was put on Prozac. I do not want to go on any grugs and I am trying to manage on my own. I need some support from people who understand what I am going through.

husband has been told he has shy dragar would like to understand more about it

Ii am interested in this condition because my husband has OCD and I want to learn more about it

Because my husband died of cholangiocarcinoma — diagnosed through autopsy— metastasis to spine, arm, femur and pelvis. I’ve never read of cholangio metastisizing to this extent and continue to read in hopes of confirming that his diagnosis was correct.

Hi I have geno type 5a and have lived with it for around twenty years or so with a diagnoses for about four I haven’t tried treatment and was looking to make friends

My name is Tonya and I’ve suffered from depression most of my life.

I’m dealing with social phobia and general anxiety. I’d like to connect with others facing this.

I think I might have Lyme disease.

Pain, all the BS treatments–only a esophagectomy/LES removal/stomach reconstruction left.

AND THAT DECISION TO DO/NOT DO IT IS MINE!!!

Hello, I would like to connect with other people that have this condition. I hope that I can help someone as well as myself. I look forward to meeting people just like me.

I want to get rid of my OCD tendencies. They interupt my life, give me great anxiety and ruin relationships in my life.

Hi. My name is Alex [alias Gypsy].
Recently my grandson Blake was diagnosed with Aarskog Syndrome. Blake is 10. Such a relief to finally have a diagnosis as for years my daughter Sam and myself have battled with all kinds of senarios in regards to Blakes learning and development.
We are now very lost!
As Blakes grandma I am his main carer and also home schooling teacher.
To date we have received information on what the symptoms of this syndrome are yet nothing on the effects of this syndrome.
Hence we are seeking as much knowledge as possible and would love to connect with other mums, dad,s, grandparents, siblings and anyone else that may be able to shed some light.

I was born with SB 34 years ago. I have been fairly healthy. I want to find others like me to make some friends and to share with them the details about a great work at home opportunity that has changed my life for the better. I want to learn how other adults like me cope with financial worries and worries about the future.

I have anxiety and depression, hoping to get some insight on how to cope from day to day without loosing it, currently on medication (2yrs); it is helping but I don’t think it helps enough. Would love to stop taking it, tried that it didn’t work.

Hello, my name is Eleanor and I am 44 years old. On August 5th, 2007 it will be 4 years that I have had RSD.
I use to work as a chiropractic asst. and loved my job. I enjoyed working with people and helping them feel better. January of 2006 I lost my job due to my disability. I have four children. Their names are Rudy 28, Monique 26, Alyssa 14 and Alexandra 13 and my husband Jaime. I also have four grandchildren that belong to my daughter Monique and Nathan her husband,their names are Joseph 8 ,Nathan 6, Ariana 5 and Natalie the baby of the bunch who is 3. I use to love to shop and walk and go places and have fun. I nolonger am able to do any of it do to this pain that is hell. I am always at home I can not drive or walk,or do too much of anything. I have a wonderful family that is very understanding and keep me going. I want to tell you about my youngest daughter Alex, she is an angel she is my right arm or my left hip. She does everything for me. she makes me happy when I am sad, she rubs my back, neck, and FEET, she makes my worse day better, and my better day happy. On a scale from 1-10 my good days are 9, my bad days are a 20+ I take strong medication every day. I wish to GOD I was normal again!

Hi , my name is Dee and im interested in rsd to help my sister-in-law that is going through this pain everyday of her life,hopely there is some relief for her in the future … also i am going to join other communitys on different disorders due to other issues in my own family…