Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Member Introductions

ex ranked distance runner-have had CFIDS on and off for 20 years

Hi there, I’m a Scotsman currently residing in Wellington, New Zealand. I’ve been living with ME / CFS for over 10yrs now. Though now thankfully feeling almost completely recovered. I want to be more involved at this level.

To be available to help anyone who needs it & to see if there were any jobs within a New Zealand or UK based ME / CFS organistaion / association / group. Basically I want give support to fellow sufferers & do anything that I can do to help & raise awareness of this continually misunderstood & devestating illness.

Hope you are having more good days than bad ones.

You will get through this & you’re not alone.

Take care,
Graham

I’m a woman in her early 20’s that has had FMS,CFS,TMJ, and disc problems in my neck since I was 16. Looking to talk to other people around my age with these conditions.

I’m a senior living W/CFIS 30 yrs. plus. it would nice to share with others with the same condition.

I’m a 43 yo mother of two teenage boys.

I am interested in CFS because I suffer from extremely bad symptoms and am on temporary disaibility because of it. My name is Lynn and knowing other people have this horrible illness will not make me feel so alone.

I feel like I share alot of the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue and want to learn more.

I have had CFS for 12 or more years. I now have a son who is 35 and having severe lower limb pain, and other symptoms that I suspect may be CFS. We both need help.

I am 44 years old, married with 2 girls, 20 and 17. My mom died last year, I have been very depressed and lately so tired I can’t hardly stand it. I’ve also been cold all the time, I turn my heater on at work and also one at home right by me. I have no energy, not eating right. I want to talk to more people and find out more about this to see if it could be my problem.

i am a happily married (of almost 4 yrs), 36 yr old, mother of 3 children (son~161/2, daughter~14, son~51/2) and i have fibromyalgia currently waiting to hear word about my disability hearing. i have been living w/fibromyalgia for about 5+? years. always eager to learn more, meet new ppl w/this or similar conditions, or looking for ways to inform the public.

I have been dealing with this for over 12 years. Some days I feel o.k. and days like now, even weeks like recently, I feel awful. I have sleep apnea and back pain too. I feel like I am losing my mind. I am looking to meet people living the same heck as me for support and friendship!

I am grieving for the LIFE I once had Before RA and FM and CFS took my LIFE piece by PIECE

I am 37 years old, and a single mom of two teenagers. I have been dx with SLE (Lupus) and CFS, and a few other ailments. I currently am not working outside the home due to my daily battles with these diseases. Looking for friends and support. I live in East TN.

I am 63 years old, an RN and always a busy person,worked two jobs, always cared for my family alone…always had pain, guess it came with life.

I was diagnosed with MD fibro about 3 years ago but no treatment…just kept going, and crying here and there. The last year my situation has become worse, no otc works, can hardly walk, feel bruised every where, even in the coccyx,no energy at all…have scolosis and spinal stenosis too but always had a good, healthy outlook…depression is under control.

Suffered a broken shoulder, ribs 5 month s ago and was inactive a bit…think maybe that is part of it but kind of afraid to move. Need to work, just can not…any ideas.

My son displays many symptoms of CFS.

Looking for more information on how to cope with CFIDS

I am 41 yrs. old. I am married. I have been living with this condition for years, I am glad that it finally has a name. To be honest, I am barely living. I want to learn how to control this condition rather than it controlling me!

I have major Depresion, FM and CFIDS. I am very isolated and would like to connect with others who struggle with these chronic problems and hopefully share and learn ways to cope and live better.

Trying to learn how to treat my condition

single mother of two