Healthy Eating Member Introductions

Need to find a physician to diagnosis my entire
body, decrease my severe pain and help me get
more functional, I also have RA, asthma, kidney
probloms, swollen feet, neuromas both feet. I need
positive support system and see if I can loose any weight or get approval from my insurance for banding since I am 100 pounds overweight. Thanks for your assistance. Suzie Q

Having been on CPAP for over 10 years, I am still trying to find out why I am so tired.

I’m 26 and have trigminal neuralgia and recently had an MVD. I would like to talk to other people with trigeminal neuralgia.

Our son-in-law may have this condition. Our daughter has been married to him about 15 years. Before that she was involved 4 years with a guy much worse. Her entire personality has deteriorated. She was a popular, bubbly, social butterfly in high school. 1 year later this roller coster began. She now does not want to be with people because she is so self conscious. Her self esteem is rock bottom. It breaks my heart.

I am interested in learning more about eczema and the various treatments and how to better managing living with eczema because both myself and duaghter are suffers of the skin condition.

My daughter has been sufferring with chronic pancreatitis that had gone undiagnosed for five tears, and now that we know what it is, there doesn’t seem to be any way to help.

I suffer from Trigeminal Neuralgia and try to learn as much as I can about it and other people who also suffer from it.

I have had Dercums 11 years I am 41 , I have 28 surgery within the 11 years… struggling ever day … Hopefully they will find something to help us soon…
Lyonzie

neck problems and headache (verebal artery) i would like to connect with someone that knows more about this as I just got dignoised with this and had alot of tests ordered like MRA , doppler us test for ocalsion on v.a. and bonescan but the doctor dont tell me much until I taake the test what are they looking for? I know my head hurts alot and the left side of my neck I have had 2 strokes maybe someone can help me understand?

Is the above a typo? I am living with fnhl. It has spread 2x since dx (4/05). I have not had treatment, am on W&W. Am very sick, depressed, tired, don’t sleep and I am sick of people telling me that, " You look fine!," or “You’ll be fine!”. Just had my tonsil out so it could be biopsied, it is lymphoma. Iam gr1/2, stage 4. want to talk to others in the same boat. Barbara D

Hi my name is suzan and im interested to know more as most times i feel so isolated on many different levels.It would be re-assuring to learn more or to meet people in the same situation so we as human beings can identify similiar feeelings and converse openly with out judgement and with out fear.

Kind Regard

Suzan x

I was diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma in February 2002 and am still on “watch and wait”. I’m interested in talking with people who have a diagnosis of FNHL.

I have battled with it my entire life and an married to a bi-polar

well i’m interested in knowing more about AoCC… when i was 38 weeks pregnant of my 2nd child ( a boy ) i had an ultrasound done at the hosp and it seemed like a cyst on my baby’s head but they couldn’t tell me what it was… when my baby was born i told the Dr i wanted to make sure what was it on my baby’s head, he took a sonogram on his head but still wasn’t sure what was it exactly, he decided to do a catscan and told me agenesis of corpus callosum was found!

I have raynauds, but am not sure what phenomenon is, I just changed rhuemies and found out for sure I do have fibro, MCTD, and some RA which may be part of the MCTD or lupus, I guess, they’re still testing me for that…

I am a 6o year old adult male. I have two Brothers with HFI and have learned to live with no sugar. I have learned too weel as I am overweight. I would like to share with others and try to convince Mothers to train their children with HFI to totaly avoid all sugar and any sugar tasting food.

Hello. I am a 43 year old single mom with chronic health issues and multiple food allergies. I am hoping to learn and share healing information with others.

I was diagnosed with EoGastro about 3 years ago. Would always like new information and to talk to others who have the same illness. I also have lupus, fibro., CNS vasculitis, and EOG.

i have been dxd with it since 1986

My Mom was diagonosed with Pancreatic Cancer on 2/23/07. She has opted not to go through Chemo or Radiation or surgery.

She wants Quality of life now and not Quantity.