Healthy Eating Member Introductions

I have AIP as does my Mom, i was diabosed at age 3, mom at age 20 after her first attack.

its killing her at the moment thanks to one to many drug interactions and what have you. and I myself would like to avoid what has happened to her if at all possible, thus am very relutant to take anything without reseraching it to the enth degree, and even then its hard to take meds.

other then that, i’m just looking to hear from others with AIP an dhows its effecting their life (for me its making it so I have to have a hyster sometime this year), good bad and the uggly of it all.

take care
Nyx

My doctor discussed this the other day and I want to learn all I can concernig same, as I may have it.

I am interested in Multiple Myeloma becaused my mother-in-law had this type of cancer as well as friends I know.

Spouse, actually, I am an “ex-spouse” of a NPD male. I have reunited with him, but not re-married.

Married for 14 years, very very confusing and painful years for me. We have two beautiful children. …10 and 5 yers old.

He seemed to have had some kind of life-altering “epiphany” after our divorce, but it has been work still for him to maintain his new perspective, obviously. It has also been hard for me to maintain my commitment to living in the walk of my own codes of sanity.

I’m just interested in reading and communicating with others about this roller-coster and making further sense of the non-sensical. I’m trying to plan for my future and trying to stay positive, strong and competent.!

Hi, I was diagnosed in 1981 at age 16. I had total body electron beam radiation as well as was treated with nitrogen mustard. I have occasional outbreaks but they are more psorasis like at this point.

Just want some more knowledge on depression and ways that people overcome or live with it.

Hi my name is Ellen Gaffney. I was just diagnosed with celiac disease. i am a type 1 diabetic and I am 46 years old. I want to connect with other celiacs to get the information I need to survive since most doctors do not know much about this disease.

I’ve been living with exercise induced analphylaxis and wnat to talk to others about how they cope.

My besr friend has eosinophilic gastroenteritis.

I am a mom and grandmother and so far my kids and grandchild have not had problems, but neither did I until I was in my 40’s. I am HLA-B27 positive and do not know which parent is positive. I also do not know if either of my children are positive.

I am in the education field and need the use of my eyes!!!

I first had an Iritis attack in 1999 while at work. I had a huge water pocket appear on my eye and pain like I couldn’t believe. In 2000, I seemed to have the attacks more than not having them. I was almost constantly using the pred forte drops and had to take steroid pills a couple of times (two packs straight through before relief) They were threatening injections in the eye.

A couple of years later, I saw information from some discussion groups and learned about people who seemed to have milk and milk products seem to trigger the attacks. I started avoiding milk and now have an occasional attack, but it usually always happens when I decided that something such as ice cream is worth the risk. I also eat cherries, celery and other anti inflammatory foods to try to avoid the attacks (especially when I get that taletell ache in the eyebrow bone). I have been attack free for 1 year and 1 month now, though I have had several times that I either had the eyebrow thing or the eye start turning red or getting the ‘blister’ on it. I usually hit the cherries and treat milk like poison and get it cleared up without the meds. Med free for over a year is great for me!!! It is well worth the sacrifice of the milk and milk products. I swear by it and though I get my weak moments and eat ice cream, I use soy for all my other milk needs (even yogurt) and often get the frozen soy bars instead of ice cream.

Well I am only 14 but have had alot of trouble with Celiac. My parents don’t understand the pain. I can’t gain weight and my parents who aren’t celiac don’t know its hard to gain weight therefor I get yelled at tons.

Well I am only 14 but have had alot of trouble with Celiac. My parents don’t understand the pain. I can’t gain weight and my parents who aren’t celiac don’t know its hard to gain weight therefor I get yelled at tons.

I myself have depression issues and would like some info. on this topic. Thank you. (petlover)

I have suffered from depression for many years,and looking for others for support!!

I was diagnosed with SLE many years ago. I have lived with Arthritis since I was 7. I am 35 years old and I have 2 children. I am married. I have kidney disease, CHF, Sjogrens, Crohn’s and Raynaud’s disease, to name a few. I want to learn more about how patients are being treated. I want to be able to help others with any questions that they might have.

I suffer from depression and anxiety. I want to learn alternative methods of control besides drug intervention.

I have tourettes and would like to others who have it as well that I can connect with.

I have RSD and I am very tired of the pain and no longer having a life or any hope of ever getting better!

Got your email - I want to find out what this site is about.

I am almost 5 years NED (July 1, 2002-present) I was dxed on Oct 22, 2001 and had the surgery on Jan 30, 2002.