High Cholesterol Member Introductions

I have spent the last five years with someone who has NPD.

curious as to how other people are coping with this condition. preparing & trying to learn from the group

I am the director of the MIT Media Lab and we are embarking on a variety of research programs to find revolutionary ways for people with autism to communicate effectively.

my husband has encephalopathy condition after the ventalater was taken out.He went out oxegen and he is ill.

I have several diagnoses including EMS and FM.

Originally from Lincoln, Ne . Graduated from Lincoln Northeast and UNL. First diagnosed with OCD in 1995. I have always had problems keeping a job since graduating from college. I have not identified to employers that I have OCD. I am wondering if I should since my last job, some OCD events occured. I was micromanaged the last two months this brought on “FULL BLOWN” OCD episodes. anxiety level is still high. Have other people had job problems due to their OCD ?? And what have they been?

hello my name is ana,and I have fibromyalgia and I would like to converse with gramms she has lots of simularities that I have and I would like to know how she gets through her days.

Hi I have geno type 5a and have lived with it for around twenty years or so with a diagnoses for about four I haven’t tried treatment and was looking to make friends

I had polio as a child. I am now haveing new problems. I read up on postpolio syndrome and I found things that sound like the the things I am am going thru. I am not sure who to go to or what to do. Most Drs. I have talked to don’t seem to know as much as I do about it. I would like to talk to others in the San Antonio area to see if they may have some recomendatins or insite on this matterI really feel alone and lost about all this. If anyone knows of a good Dr. please let me know.

thank you ,

Pamela

i have become disabled with the disease and trying to deal with all the drama that comes with being disabled…

im a gulf war vet. i was a POW in 91. i get my flash backs

I have Spinal Stenosis and I’m looking for anyone who has had a procedure called x-stop and how it worked for them and if their insurance paid any part of it.

I’M A DISABLED MOTHER OF ONE SON I’M A SURVIVER OF RSDS FOR ALMOST 9YR.'S AND LET’S GE REAL FOR ONE MINUTE,IF THEY CARED THEN, THERE WOULDN’T BE THIS MANY WEB-SITE’S NOW WOULDTHEE

I had polio in 1952 I am 57 now

I am interested in the body and diseases caused by whatever, mistakes, lack of supplements the body needs, & infections, fungus left untreated.

I want information because of my health problems. I served in Desert Storm from 1990 to 1991.

I was diagnosed in 1999 with hemangioma on my liver ay yhe age of 43, just would like to know more about my condition as it comes available. I would like to connect with people who may have same symptoms now or have had in past.

I have been diagnosed with it and wanting to see how other people deal with the pain of walking. I am an overnight stocker at wal-mart, and am having an almost impossible time going on with my job.

Hi, my name is Elisa Lopez , I have just been diagnosed with Ataxia and I will like to learn all the possible ways that Ican help myself with this desease and information. Thank you

My daughter has severe eczema and we have been to countless doctors over the years. Lately nothing seems to give her relief and it is now spreading to her neck and face. Her skin is beginning to scar, so I am looking for any ideas, meds, etc… to help her condition.