Weight Loss Member Introductions

my son has this

Will fill this in a little later…

I developed this rash on both legs and around 1 ankle,and i thought oh great i have ring worm. I had been working in my yard alot last summer and was on the ground pull up weeds and stuff thats when i noticed it. I have had it for about 6months and it isn’t getting better. I really need to find out what to do to get this gone and if anyone knows where this comes from?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS for over 2 yrs now but we’ve been TTC for over 14 yrs. We have adopted 2 wonderful babies but I still desire to have a biological child of my own.

i had ovarian cancer and just want different viewpoints

I have cf and am finding myself bein admitted every coiuple of months. how frustrating. i’m noticing my body is slowing down but my spirit just wants to keep going! i need motivation to do things right!

I have been living with the effects of alopecia areata for 10 months now. I have been to so many doctors that I’m starting to feel like a guinea pig, and have actually been diagnosed with more problems then I thought I had in the first place. I have tried several medications and I’m sick of it all. I just want to live my life as my own and to stop all of this madness… but then again I really want my hair back.

Problems with mouth since christmas 06. Started as thrush. Had been on antibiotics (sinus infection)…so connected the thrush to that. Got meds for thrush. Got some better, changed symptomatically…ended up with sore, burning, bumpy, dry mouth. Skin shedding off mouth and gums. Back to dr…another round of meds for yeast. No help. Went to my dentist. He said my mouth was severely dry. I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue; sjogren’s goes along with these…so needed to get that ruled out. Blood work ok…had biopsy on paratoid gland (beneath left ear lobe) and that showed ok. So back to the beginning. Not able to eat much…no appetite and do not taste food. Lost 29 lbs and look like a very old lady. I’ve had all the artificial saliva drugs…very miserable. Any ideas.

I have recently been to the ER with angioedema of the eyes and would like to know more about it.

My son is 11 and has Aspergers. He was only daignosed a couple of years ago so, it has been a struggle any place I can find information, i do.

Ive been severly depressed since i was 11.That was when i was raped for the first time.It has led to me attempting suicide n now im cutting uncontrolably.My mother abuses me mentally n physicly.I just need help.

i am Jacque from TX. I had a baby girl, Madilyn, three months ago. She was born with a small strawberry hemangioma on her left earlobe. Slowy it has been growing… My husband and i have discussed surgery, partly because it is in an obvious spot and also because lately she has been whinning when anything touches it. Which is a struggle changing her outfits! And it has been scabbing, only bleeding once in a blue moon and only for a few moments. But it has tiny white scabs on it for weeks on end. So that makes the whole thing stand out more. My mother said that i had a small strawberry hemangioma on the back of my neck and also on my right pinky. Neither are there now, but my mother said that they never bothered me at the lease and never bleed. So i am just wondering about yalls community, and what yall talk about.

I am interested in the body and diseases caused by whatever, mistakes, lack of supplements the body needs, & infections, fungus left untreated.

I am interested in finding out whether i have this disease or not. I would like to hear from people what ´they went through before being diagnosed or what their going through now.

Hi! I am person without hope. I would like to be betttttter; But, I just can not find my way out. It is depressing, here! who I am… My name is Gilbert

I have today been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. And interested in finding out as much as possible. I will be scheduled for the Whipple procedure asap.

I am 14 years old.

My name is steve I have stuttered all of my life I am a good singerI have been in the music world a long time I am 6ft tall and 240 pounds I want to connect with people who stutter also mabe someone single.
well take care
steve

I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and I am intersted in meeting new people who have this condition. Im 24 years old and I have 2 wonderful kids7, 2 and got diagnosed this year.

Main parent of 2 sons on spectrum (ages 12.5 and 15 yrs.)
seeks solace, support, resources - particularly on productive efforts to prepare a case for social skill (thinking)
services Reimbursement with school district. And info. on transition models for middle school/high school ASD students. Thanks!