Weight Loss Member Introductions

I was diagnosed in 1999 with hemangioma on my liver ay yhe age of 43, just would like to know more about my condition as it comes available. I would like to connect with people who may have same symptoms now or have had in past.

My name is Mazy. I am 21 years old and I live in Tampa, FL. I am on my way to a bachelor’s degree in art education. I suffer from extreme OCD and I have never met anyone who can identify with and understand what I am going through.

I’m trying to recover from a few self harming situations. I would like to quit drinking and learn to take better care of myself.
Also alternative approches to depression and anxiety rather than meds.

I am 30 years old and was born with Spina Bifida. I am just recently married and we are trying to conceive and I am hoping to connect with others who are in my situation.

I have had OCD for the last 20 years. I read a good way of controlling my obsession on the ocdonline.com website which I found is very helpful. And I want others to know about this website & I want to get support to maintain the control I have over my OCD.

I have been severly negatively affected by a person who may have NPD and would like to discuss it and get advice/share experiences.

Good evening
I am interested in ic because I have been diagnosed since 1996. I want to learn what others do for there ic.

Anyone that have ic

My daughter has severe eczema and we have been to countless doctors over the years. Lately nothing seems to give her relief and it is now spreading to her neck and face. Her skin is beginning to scar, so I am looking for any ideas, meds, etc… to help her condition.

Just looking for some friendship

I have Gaucher Disease and was diagnosed in 1992 and have been receivbing treatment evry since.

my name is ashley and i’ve been living with cystic fibrosis for 18 years. i been having a hard time being around friends who dont understand it. they are more afriad then i get. i explained up and down to my bestfriends they understand alittle bit but also known me for years. there are new friends in my life, that im so afriad they will judge me for what i have then who i really am as a person. i can never finds ways to say it or why i take meds before i eat or seveal meds aday. i’ve been picked on as a kid for having this illness and im tired of being different then everyone else. its hard to not know anyone with cf to share storys with. mostly to have someone understand what i’ve been through or how i have to live day by day with cystic fibrosis…college is right around the corner nd that makes me so worried i wont make any friends. its really hard living like this i would like to meet some great people out there who have it and here there storys.

I’m Diane, and I’m 18 years old. I was diagnosed in May 2006 and I had decompression surgery in November. Since then my symptoms have come back and they are getting worse… i just want some support.

Hello, I have a Great-Nephew who is waiting for double lung transplant. He is 36 years old and has Cystic Fibrosis.
I love him very much and am interesting to know all that I can about his disease. He also has Diabetes.

i need some relieve, i’ve had problems for a couple years and have had no help.

My name is Carrie,I suffer from f ibromyalgia,Depression,anxiet,Chronic pain,High cholesteroland much more,Iam going to court soon for my dissability soon.I would love to hear form anyone that knows what im going through

I HAVE ALOT OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT RUN IN MY FAMILY. I BELIEVE THAT NPD IS THE MAIN PROBLEM .I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT AND HOW TO LIVE WITH FAMILY MEMBERS IN REASONABLE PEACE.

I am a 30 year old mother of 9 month old twin girls living with Gauchers. I was only diagnosed during my pregnancy and am now receiving ERT.

I don’t know what to write here. Maybe I’ll edit it at a later time if possible.

I have been suffering from depresssion for years…about 6 months ago,I started taking meds…then quit that med and started a new one…

My 81 yr old Dad has been diagnosed with Fibrosing Mediastinitis. He has been in the hospital in ICU for 2 months with that illness and also with distended abdomen problem. He has a trach now with alot of thick mucus. He’s on 15 mg prednisone for mediastinitis,down from 20mg. He’s got type 2 diabetes which means he can’t be given a larger dose of prednisone which raises his blood sugar which is now in the 200’s. He can’t walk now and must go for rehab for many months. I’d be interested to find out any new treatments for this illness. I’d like to talk to other members who have this illness.