Weight Loss Member Introductions

Please, I have so many health problems and over half of them are not even mentioned on the drop down list. I take many medications that don’t even help, but as far as the "Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Osteomylacia are concerned, I am constantly getting compression fractures and I have already had 3 Kyphoplastys done in my back. I can not take any of the medications that they have, cause I have severe G.I. problems. I was taking “Aridia” IV every 2 months, but everytime I had a Bone Density Test done, it showed I had lost more bone and bone mass. Then I was put on IV Zometta every three months, for 2 years and still when my Oncologist ordered more bone density tests done, I was still losing more bones and more mass. Now I hear about this “Forteo”. I wonder what this will do and how this will help. I was even taking 50,000 units a day of Vitamin D,
that didn’t help either also 9 Tums a day. I also have to be careful cause I have Chronic DVTS and taking Coumidan as well, my Factor 5 blood test came back positive cause of my history of Breast Cancer when I WAS 25, AND ALSO BECAUSE OF MY S.L.E.
PLUS I WAS 51 AND HOSPITAL BED RIDDEN IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENED. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT PAINFUL TEARFUL NIGHT I WAS DRUGGED AND RAPED BY MY MALE NURSE.
HE WAS FOUND GUILTY IN DISTRICT COURT, HIS CROOKED ATTORNEY APPEALED IT, DEPRIVED ME OF EVERY VICTIM’S RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE HAD, DENIED ME OF ANY WITNESSES, HOSPITAL REPORTS, PLUS THE 14TH AMENDMENT OF ME CONFRONTING MY RAPIST. I DIDN’T HAVE A PRAYER IN THAT COURT ROOM, THAT JUDGE HAD ALREADY DECIDED HE WAS GOING TO LET HIM WALK BEFORE THE TRIAL EVEN STARTED.
ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE THAT WOULD HAVE PUT THIS SICK PERVERTED MALE NURSE AWAY FOR 30 YEARS, WAS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT ROOM. AFTER EVERYTHING WAS OVER WITH, I HAD THE ENTIRE CASE INVESTIGATED BY THE PERSON WHO SPECIALIZES IN THIS, AND SHE TOLD ME FROM THE VERY START, HE WAS UNDER CHARGED, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED AS A FELON, BUT HE WAS ONLY CHARGED AS TOUCHING IN WRONG PLACE, AND MY CASE HAD SO MANY VIOLATIONS, THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRANTED A WHOLE NEW TRIAL, BUT JUSTICE IS NOT FOR THE VICTIM, IT IS ONLY FOR THE RAPIST.
THE LAST JUDGE SCREAMED AT ME AND TREATED ME AS THOUGH I WAS THE RAPIST AND THE RAPIST WAS THE SUFFERING VICTIM. So if I can be of any help to anyone or if anyone can be of any help to me, it sure would be a good thing

My husband may have it. Just looking for information,

35 yr old mother to 2 girls, 18 & 14
Diagnosed with depression 3 yrs ago.
Seem down more than every lately.

I want to be apart of this site because I think depression has been apart of my life for a very long time but up until now I never believed it. I have had bad things happen to me and at this moment my life feels all wrong. I regret so much and keep looking to the past. I need people to talk to who can listen and can understand what I am going through.

I have just been diagnosed with mild copd. I have had severe allergies for 4 years and guess now it has gone into my lungs. I would like to learn more about this condition and its treatment and how it progresses. I would like to connect with others who have this condition or someone with medical knowledge of it. Thanks.

My name is Sarah and I have depression/anxiety problems and i would like to learn more about how to control those problems.

Hi, my name is Samala. So I have been trying to do some research on some of my 3 1/2 year old boy behaviors and stumbled across this syndrome. He has the large ears, a big head, and his conversation with us is difficult but, is improving slowly. I think he is actually quite smart. He loves us to read to him and he loves to act out movies but, as far as just chatting he is hard to understand and he refers to himself in the third person “Noah wants to do it”. I try to teach him to say"I want to do it" which he will repeat but, soon after he uses his name again. Right now I think he talks like a 2 year old.
SO I guess my question is does he sound like a candidate for this syndrome and what is his life going to be like with it. Will he ever live an independent life? Is there varing severity’s to this syndrome?
Thanks, Samala

Hi, I’m looking to find more info on what I am permitted to eat. I’ve not been offically dx’d yet but they think it is fructose intolerance.

I have lichen planus and want to learn more about it and how to treat it.

connect with Ben

hi, my name is Denise, i am 43yrs old, the youngest of five, I have 3 sisters and a bro not close by, my mother was brought here because i didnt want her to be put in a nursing home. she is 80, been with me for about 2 yrs now, she has had a few strokes, which showed up on the mri. her memory short term is terrible, but she digs up all the bad things from the past. she has dementia and the middle stages of alzheimer’s. I find it very hard, frustrating, we fight over stupid stuff, but she has had very negative attitude her whole life, and she is bringing me down.
i love her, i am trying my best, she keeps doing things and blaming others for it, and wants answers from me. i need help. an full blooded italian with alzheimers or dementia is rough… den

I’m Terri from Central GA USA. I’m 34, and I live with PCOS every day. I wake up everyday and I’m still fat, hairy, ugly and childless. Doesn’t matter what I do, I’m fat! Depression is unreal! I sometimes feel like a 55+ yr old lady going thru menopause. The mood swings, the cramps, oh the cramps. I know I’m not having kids. I have begged my GYN to remove it all since none of it works. Of course they say no! If anyone out there wants to another fat hairy friend, hit me up! haha

Much love to all of you cysters!

Terri @ http://www.myspace.com/lostnlonelysoul

my mother has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer, i want to learn as much as i can about the condition in case she asks me something and I want to connect with people in the same or similar situation as me.

I SUFFER FROM BI-pOLAR DEPRESSION, HOWEVER I HAVE THIS ILLNESS & I DO NOT MAKE IT MY LIFE. I SUFFERED FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND AM NOW HELPING OTHERS WITH THESE ILLNESSES.

Hi, I’m interested in Asperger’s Syndrome because my 9 year old son has been diagnosed with it as well as bipolar and adhd. My husband and I both are being treated for depression. We also have a “typical” almost 12 year old.

Recently diagnosed with diabetes. Trying to find out more info on some of the strange things that are happening to me.

I am a 33 yr. old male recently diagnosed through the Amen clinic as having an ADHD, Aspergers, Mood Disorder NOS, and ACC. The diagnosis of Aspergers is considered as an atypical diagnosis, due to the presence of ACC.

I am in need of learning about the only absolute diagnosis at this time which is ACC. I also want to connect with anybody has knowledge of, experience with, or has ACC. I would especially be interested in learning about resources or meeting people in the Pacific Northwest region, particularly in the Seattle area.

I am interested in this topic due to my mother was diagnosed in Jan. now has had a pacemaker. I want more info and other peoples ideas as to this condition.

im a a person who suffers with depression and im in a new area and right now i feel that there is no one to turn to

My dad was diagnosed in January with a pelvic soft tissue sarcoma(12cm in size in the psoas muscle). I’m an occupational therapist with hopes that he will be able to undergo an internal hemipelvectomy and with therapy return to a happy, healthy life. No mets at this point. Undergoing 96hrs first of each month of chemo with hopes of shrinking tumor before surgery. Looking for info and support. It’s been devastating as an only child and “Daddy’s Little Girl”. Up until Dec. he was managing a horse farm with no problem. Thanks, Enlowe

I was just diagnosed with Celiac and I have a four year old daughter that my doctor has told me has a very large chance at having it by her past medical history. Since I was diagnosed so recently (yesterday) I am just not dealing with this so well. I am twenty five years old and everything that they have diagnosed me with in the last ten years has just been a silent symptom of this diagnosis and now I don’t know what to believe.