Weight Loss Member Introductions

Hi…I developed bms about a year ago…and would like to learn about things used to cope with this condition and where it would come from

Hi my name is Amy. I have a six yearoldwith apraxia and mild cerebalpalsy. I am looking for support and suggetions at how to help my daughter thebest that I can.

Hi, I had Susac Syndrome since Dec 2001 and I have a few questions to ask susac’s. But I can’t get any good answers from them b/c of all the crap from that site. I have a lot of problems walking I was walking fine and then I gone down hill went to a walker and then a cane then they were saying that they would get off of it but it did not work out that way.
I want to be connect with any one that can help me out.
xoxo
Blessing
Linda Faye Hamilton

Hello ,
My name is Patricia i live in Maine. I have had rsd for 10years in my left foot and leg spreading up my other leg due to surgery on my foot. This disease has totally ruined my life. I had to stop working, my income has dropped i am on ssd. The pain and burning is unbelievable sometimes cant deal with it. Cant do things i used to like get down aon floor and play with my grandchildren. Oh by the way i am 55yrs old and i have 5 grown children and 12 grandchildren. They are waht keeps me going.

hugs Patricia

I have two children with JRA.

i had a5 years old chiled with fragile x

I have LP, only had it since last October. It is much better now than what it was. I still have some spots here and there and plenty of scarring. I am interested in other people’s ideas on how to deal with this and maybe keep my sanity.

Hi everyone, My name is Denise and I have Albrights type 1a. My two youngest daughters have this form also. I was diagnosed when I was 12 yo back before there was genetic testing. I was restested again 3 years ago when my middle daughter was tested. I am a classic case of type 1a and I have all the charateristics. My middle daughter Dakota is this way also though if you look at my youngest who is 4 you can hardly tell she has it at all if it wasn’t for the genetic tests. I am the Co- founder of Albrights Syndrome Forum on Yahoo Groups also I am looking to recieve and give info on this confusing disease.

I had the surgery a couple of years ago and my shoulder is still hurtin. I think I was better off without the surgery. Would like to hear from other people about their experince with it.

I have AIP as does my Mom, i was diabosed at age 3, mom at age 20 after her first attack.

its killing her at the moment thanks to one to many drug interactions and what have you. and I myself would like to avoid what has happened to her if at all possible, thus am very relutant to take anything without reseraching it to the enth degree, and even then its hard to take meds.

other then that, i’m just looking to hear from others with AIP an dhows its effecting their life (for me its making it so I have to have a hyster sometime this year), good bad and the uggly of it all.

take care
Nyx

My doctor discussed this the other day and I want to learn all I can concernig same, as I may have it.

I am interested in Multiple Myeloma becaused my mother-in-law had this type of cancer as well as friends I know.

I ma a sick gulf war veteran.

Spouse, actually, I am an “ex-spouse” of a NPD male. I have reunited with him, but not re-married.

Married for 14 years, very very confusing and painful years for me. We have two beautiful children. …10 and 5 yers old.

He seemed to have had some kind of life-altering “epiphany” after our divorce, but it has been work still for him to maintain his new perspective, obviously. It has also been hard for me to maintain my commitment to living in the walk of my own codes of sanity.

I’m just interested in reading and communicating with others about this roller-coster and making further sense of the non-sensical. I’m trying to plan for my future and trying to stay positive, strong and competent.!

i am interesting that new group (versus the past yahoo group)
thanks

I am a disabled vietnam vet. I was expose to agent orange while serving in vietnam. I am hispanic, born in this country dont need a green card. Like the song Born in the USA. Serve 20 years in the Military, speak four languages, I am in a wheel chair, unable to use my legs, or walk at all. I have degen. disease, in lower lumbar & cervical spine. & one foot in the grave. hello

I suffer from mesenteric panniculitis and would like to talk to others who do also to compare treatments, problems, etc.

I myself have depression issues and would like some info. on this topic. Thank you. (petlover)

Hi, I live in Puerto Rico. I am intereseted in this condition Club Foot because I have a baby boy of 1 year and six month an he has this condition. I would like to learn more about the treatment, he is getting operated this month. If anybody know about this condition and could write to me I will apretiated. Thank You Very Much.

Just want some more knowledge on depression and ways that people overcome or live with it.